Reviews for Out of My Control
Jen chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
I read this on your website, and it's one of my favorites, and definitely my most favorite of the humanxother romances (kind of mentally sorted all your stories, e.g. real world, fairy talesque, epic, FFVIII-verse, etc. :D). This fic grabbed me right from the start with the best SeiferxSquall introduction ever; their little back-and-forth is hilarious. Their banter is brilliant throughout, the backstory of the elves and the curse is well-explained, and it's an interesting twist to have Laguna be closer to Seifer than to Squall (at least in the beginning). Loved it, and now eagerly awaiting the next chapter of "One Wrong Step". Happy New Year! :)
amekan chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
ok, THis has nothing to do with the story that it says i'm reviewing. The point is that i was just reading your original story on your website. I think it's called 'I didn't want to see', or something close to that. I's that what made you think of 'blind sight'? I would love if you would finish it, and i kind of find the characters to remind me of Seifer and Squall in your other stories. But it is a wonderfull story.

P.S. Sorry for the ramballing.
DB2020 chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
Wow! There is only two chapters... and already I'm ridiculously drawn in. I can't tell you how great this story is. Your writing is amazing, and so is your idea here. I love Squall and Seifer's characters. I can't wait for more. I'll be on board no matter what direction you decide to take this in _
Little Chant chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
Fuck Alexis. Tsk. Squally being an elf... aww... SxS rules, but this fanfic is just so wonderful... even for a yaoi... absolutely breath-taking... and now update, damnit ! You started this 2 years ago... com'on, don't keep us waiting and update this !
Alexis chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
I hate this!
blessedsilence chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
hey wow you are definitely my favorite author. this is one of my favorite stories, though you should post the life stories here! anyway yeah keep writing forever! you can't die until you have completely fulfilled everyones requests..guahahahah! anyhoo..have a nice day
Mikeal chapter 2 . 12/27/2002
I really love this so far, i hope you continue soon, i can't wait to read more of it.
FFGirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
hey cool! i love it! Please...Write more! -
Eriol-sama chapter 2 . 10/20/2002
Oookaaayyy, it's a way to go dude! ) Pleassse update ne! Hyaaa so fascinating please update soon please? please? ::hyaaa desperate in here::
Blood Wine chapter 2 . 10/20/2002
Yay! More! I reallyreally like this. . . Watched LoTR yesterday, so I'm seeing Squall as sortov a LegolasSquall mix, ne?
Mafalda chapter 2 . 10/20/2002
ola :) i loved your idea for this story. Squall does have an elvish streak. And both Squall's and Seifer's personality are very well.. drawn. Of course when the story is so well written, everthing becomes even more great.

Please write more.

I've always like AUs. Thank you for writing.
gwendolynflight chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
wow. chapter three was AMAZING! i loved it! especially the details of the chains transforming into stronger metals. very cool stuff. write more! now!
Moroboshi chapter 2 . 10/19/2002
Hey, I *really* like this!

I can't wait to read some more.

I love the way you take the Seifer/Squall relationship and shed a completely different light on it.
Guesto-chan chapter 2 . 10/19/2002
I love this! Please keep up the good work!
Redrum chapter 2 . 10/19/2002
Just read part 3 on your site, awesome chapter! I can't wait for you to continue it.