Reviews for Transporter of the Wastelands
Jujubie chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Great little ficcie! I ADORE it! I think there should be more Moonbay/Irvine ficcies cause im tired of seeing Van/Fiona. No offense. Im making a Moonbay/Irvine ficcie but I havent posted it yet so...w/e. NEwayz, i hope u make another ficcie! Ill be waiting! Peace out! v-v
LivEviL chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Hey! I loved this fic! It was very well-written and very Moonbay-ish. Just one note: even if your story is fantastic, and better than some fics out there, try not to say belittling things in your author's notes because it makes you look arrogant, and may make some readers dislike your work just because of something you said. Not to mention, you may be offending many aspiring author's out there. I'm not saying you should say that your story is crap and beg for reviews (because that turns off readers too...) as being confident about something you post is more professional, just remember not to get cocky. It's an awesome fic, and you have every right to be proud of it...just try not to be mean about it! _

LivEviL

PS: Please don't take any offense to anything I've said; I was only trying to give a suggestion. If you want to reply to this review, my email address can be found on my profile page, or feel free to contact me through AIM, if you prefer. Again, I have nothing against you, and really liked your fic, so this is in no way anything like or close to a flame! I didn't even use bad words! ;-)
Seishinseii chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
I liked this one too!

)Love Ya,

*Shannon*
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
"Authors Note: Was about time someone covered Moonbay and Irvine without sapping them all to hell, right?"

I agree. It's as stupid as Bit and Lina having ANY romantic feelings for each other or Brad and Naomi acting like blushing, stuttering teenagers.

Not that I don't think Bit and Lina COULD be an item - its just that they were no-where NEAR that before the series ended.

Brad and Naomi are both too mature to act so silly. I see them advancing through their relationship with that same relaxed attitude that we see all through the series. It wouldn't mean in the slightest that they weren't in love - just that they choose to be calm and rational about it, rather than embarassed or self-conscious. That's why I don't see them blushing alot.

Just had a thought - a boyfriend/girlfriend fight between Brad and Naomi would be interesting to see. Think back to the Sinker Gang episode when the two of them had a disagreement.
RocketJess chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
That was great! *pauses for a minute while thinking what to write...* Forgive me, I've never been much of a good reviewer... ;
Starkiller chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
O_O whoa...that's going in my favs! _
Juunigatsu chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
"Big, messy, lazy, lunk headed, eye patch wearin, uncoordinated-dressing, utterly lovable asshole."

*Laughs out loud* Yep thats Irvine. I love your deep characteriztion stories. They're darn good!

If you do take requests...I would like Thomas!
Diva chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Cute! Moonbay is the best and their needs to be more written about her. Nice job.
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Oh! I know what you can do next! Another one, similar to this one, like the wiring down whats going throguh your head format, for IRVINE! *eyes wide* yaya! I'll keep reviewing if ya keep going!

Lena
animeluver4ever chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Hey, this is interesting! You should make another chapter!
KeaJade chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
*Claps* I loved it.
Nabooru chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Wow! This is a really good fic! I can't believe someone is capable of writing romance fics that aren't fluff. And you've gotten Moonbay's character down really well. I commend you! Well done!
OrangeGirlExplosion chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
I like it. Is there gonna be more?