Reviews for On The Edge
Ryleigh04 chapter 8 . 2/9
I think I read this a while ago; but just re-read and LOVE it still! I really hope you come back and finish it! I finally just finished a fic of my own that was like 4 or 5 years old!
Doranwen chapter 8 . 8/23/2018
My thoughts (as you asked for) are that this story is absolutely *amazing*, I love all the little touches, Sam kissing her hair, just the physical closeness that isn't even sexual, it's just intimate, if that makes sense? And also frustration because I want to know what's happening next, what problem Andy has... and there's no more fic. :/ If you remember what you were going to write next, I would love to hear even just a summary of the plot. Or, of course, you could always finish writing the fic. Because this fic is wonderful. :D

(Also, this is like my favorite place in canon to go from - because they haven't gotten all weird with Andy being afraid to move forward, yet Luke is already over. Monster is possibly my favorite ep overall in the sense of having a ton of favorite scenes.)
smithnene56 chapter 8 . 5/2/2018
please update the story
Abi22 chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
what's the problem?! Matt's there isn't he?! please update this story !
ceciliamrosa1996 chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
What is the problem?

They stay together?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
Please update! This is amazing and I want to know what happens. Thank you.
Donut Ray McSwarek chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
Urgh, you just had to leave this on a cliffhanger and not update for several months? Please update and continue! I love this story!
Donut Ray McSwarek chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
Argh! I loved this chapter!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
What! Nooooo. How could u end it there?
I half expected Matt to have the balls to turn up when sam was there, but I bet he has been watching the house, waiting for them to leave and decided to take the kid when they go. Please update sooooooooon
Wren chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
I hope you are able to update soon.
Andy Salvatore chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
Love this story! Can't believe you've left it with such a cliffhanger
Mamaverd chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Oh no! What is the problem? Please let us know...soon! Loving this story, can hardly believe that English is not your first language. You could have fooled me.
rbfan624 chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Just read this from the beginning, and I have to say I love it! Love how you are portraying Sam and Andy, they are too cute! Can't wait to read more and love what's going on!
ariel133 chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
I just found this today, and I love it! I can't wait to read more! :)
Tiva4eva95 chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
I just started reading this story and I'm obsessed! Update soon :)