Reviews for Fragment of the Dream
unknown chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
I really hope you continue writing this is a really good story! I love it! :)
lannamoo chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
hi...i don't know if you still look at reviews for this story or not but i wanted to write one anyway...i really liked it and had really gotten into it..but then noticed there was no more to read :) so i have to ask...are you going to write anymore for this story? i'm only asking b/c i have so many i'm reading now and waiting on updates..if you are that's wonderful and i can wait patiently..if not..i understand and it was an awesome story while it lasted :)...thanks alot!
Crystal Persian chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
when ya gonna continue? i wanna see what happends next!
monykkka chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
this is absolutely splendid! i love the depth and strength of your characters. please continue this...
A Phantom Moon chapter 5 . 9/12/2005
Wow! I am really enjoying this story. It is dark, truthful, and a haunting reminder that a single change in circumstances can tilt the course of time. Please continue this!Krys
Mika chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
Wow, what a great fanfic. It's so interesting and I want more! So many questions: Will you be continuing this? Seeing from your profile, you haven't updated in a very long while. Two: Who's the 'half-breed' Tsubaki was talking about, when she said that 'half-breeds don't sire any young'? Three: Will we get to know more about Inu-Youkai and (other) Kikyou's past? I mean why didn't he take her after his acension, but he takes those other women to be his bride. Four: Why does Inu-Youkai only take the brides only for one year? And final: Will they meet Inu-Youkai and when?

I am imploring you to finish this fanfic, PLEASE B'CUZ I LOVE IT! PLEASE CONTINUE! And if you're not going to, please say it in a note or something.

Continue! I beg you please continue!
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 5 . 2/17/2005
By the first chapter, this story grabs your attention and holds it. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter. What will happen? When will they meet Inu Youkai/ Inu Yasha? Will Kikyo be able to undo her spell? These are questions I can't wait to hear the answers to. Since it's been two years. I hope you've made some progress with your novel. Assuming that it is published, where can I find out more about it? Anywho, please update soon!
ScarWind chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
Nani? No more? mou... Please tell me that there's going to be more! Original idea! Always wondered what would have happened if Inu Yasha did take the Shikon no Tama but never try write about it! Would you be so kind as to continue your story! Please... Pretty please...?
Night Genie chapter 5 . 7/26/2004
there is nothing i can say to that. i love it.
Buyo chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
please post more soon! its been forever and this has so much potential (please please please dont turn it into a sess/kag it could veer off in that direction but please dont!) I really love this idea, and you managed to make kikyo more tragic kudos for that one. POST MORE SOON! its been forever! I implore you!
Saiyagirl chapter 5 . 2/29/2004
Some of the best ideas on never get the recognition it deserves, and I think this is one of them.
This can potentially spin into a monstrous epic, and I'm (despite myself) praying for it to _;;
I hope to see some Kouga action in the near future, and if possible, some Sesshomaru (if he's still alive, that is).
Please keep the awesome plot alive
Sesshoumaru King of Antarctica chapter 5 . 2/11/2004
wow, i cant wait to see where this goes, please dont make it a sess/kag! I really hope the idea never crossed your mind! and post more soon! i havent come across something this interesting in a while.
POST MORE SOON!
Sessha-chan chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
O_O

Wow. So Inuyasha took the Shikon no Tama and is now the leader, Inu-Youkai? O_o And Kikyou has no eyes. And the wolf prince, who is likely to be Kouga. O_o

Man! This story is so awesome! You have to update soon! And as I check you haven't updated in a long while. ;_; please don't leave the suspense hanging!
Sessha-chan chapter 4 . 10/6/2003
tsk tsk that Kikyou.
Sessha-chan chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
Kikyou failed inthis alternate dimension! _ must read more.