Reviews for Railgun
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 1 . 8/28
Well, it was an honor. Rest in peace. For anyone who is looking at the reviews for new content, author is actually dead from a heart attack as of around a year ago. Needless to say, there will be no more updates, he will be missed.
Helyanweh chapter 14 . 8/18
Ah, I just learned through some googling that the author of this story is no longer with us. Rest in peace becuzitswrong or enjoy your next great adventure. I only knew you for a couple of days, but learning of your passing still made me a little sad.
Helyanweh chapter 15 . 8/18
This story is awesome and I really really hope the author will pick it back up again somewhere in the near future. It would be a shame not to see this continued.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 15 . 8/17
omg I want more of this im following and fav this sucker please for the love of Captial G make more!
embrewing chapter 14 . 8/9
i've come up with some ideas for her power though you probably already know/ have heard of them:

1. she could change the frequency of the electricity to make/change sounds (musical tesla coils/changing voices)

2. use electricity in the air to directly connect her brain to react faster/near instantly to stimuli that get to close.

3. use her electricity on water to create H2 gas and O2

4. carry around at least 1 or 2 metal alloy spikes (or rods) to efficiently use her railgun, i know that the coin thing is what it's based of but a spike or rod would transfer the kinetic energy way more efficiently and would result in a far more destructive output.

5. use her power to create a low powered or high powered coil gun (as those are also electromagnetically based and she could create one that works without her power on a lower output but stronger if she enhances the magnetic coils so it would be useful for both lethal and non-lethal take downs not to mention that she would have a weapon to use if she's out of energy/can't connect to her power again)

6. (not sure if this would be possible to sustain due to the cost but) she could constantly keep her armour under static electricity, it would be a powerful way to keep people from hitting her and it would be visually imposing.
Sebine chapter 1 . 8/1
Rest In Peace, becuz.
Drunkle Qrow chapter 15 . 7/26
So good. So sad it's dead.
embrewing chapter 15 . 7/26
i have to ask have you continued any of your works or did you just stop?
embrewing chapter 13 . 7/26
i really love how everyone likes how great danny is.
Weasel Fu chapter 13 . 7/10
I really like your story so far, thanks!
Masterx01 chapter 1 . 6/13
Taylor 'recharging' herself absorving electricity isnt something that came up from Misaka, if that were the case she wouldnt have had so many problems with Item during the Syster Arc in the Railgun Manga. That power is more in the line of Static(a metahuman able of control the static electricity) from the 'Static Shock' show.

That 'railgun' more damage than it should... As it is, she is around the level of Misaka Worst(Lvl 4) and i dont remember causing that much damage using electromagnetism to launch things..

Taylor changing the shape of the metal with her power sounds like it came from Enel (One Piece) just more nefer than his own
TPan1991 chapter 15 . 6/5
I would love to see an update for this fic if you are still writing this... One of the best Worm Xovers I have read till now...
Krysvun chapter 1 . 5/29
Ugh...You guys are so...! The author is already [dead]. There are no more updates in the future. However, if one of you guys wants to continue it, feel free to do so.
ulfark chapter 15 . 5/25
I noticed with this story and with memories of iron you have a tendency to weave too much information dumps into your story. Yes the science is interesting and grounds it into reality making things feel more real and the stakes more important but it sometimes feels too much like a summary of all the things she is experimenting with and not so much what she is doing with it.

You do an okay job of weaving the information dumps in but they need to be interspersed with other elements a bit more. I'm alright with a slow buildup but it feels disappointing when i reach the end just as soon as the story started hitting its stride.
Come on! Please update this awesome, wonderful amazing story!