Reviews for Summer of Love
Alixtii chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
I love those two in love. Nice story.
Miguel51 chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Is it wrong that I like the idea of Paris and Rory hooking up?

Anyhow, love the plotline to the story and I hope to read more soon.
Rain Addict CM chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
that was so funny!_ a great story, but i gotta say i hope thats not the end!_

~Smells like Rain
milover chapter 5 . 6/3/2005
keep it going
rafer12x chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
Is this the end? Say it isn't so! Lament, lament! and Jubilee and glee! Oh, and i love this story, very cutesy.
Stellar Raven chapter 5 . 11/16/2004
I like it. There just aren't enough good Paris/Rory fics out there. I hope you write more of this soon.
Mercedes9 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004

and for the 'ew lesbians!' people, grow up. and for all the 'that would never ever happen!' people, fanfiction is not about what is GOING to happen it's what you WANT to happen, even if their's almost no chance of it actualy happening on the show. if it were GOING to happen, we wouldn't have to write fanfiction.

Josherz18 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
i love it! :) it's writen very well..I love the spitting on the sidewalk part, I can just imagation that conversation..:)
J. Lynn chapter 5 . 8/5/2003
*shivers with Paris/Rory goodness* I absolutely love this! You really must write more. Paris/Rory needs more representation.
Green Eve chapter 5 . 1/25/2003
I literally kill myself laughing when someone 'reviews' a fanfic and complains that it's OOC. This is fanfic. There are no rules. There are cannon stories, and stories that are not cannon, end of discussion. I am likewise amused by anyone who's troubled by slash. Don't these people know anything about the history of fanfic? Slash pretty much is the reason fanfic exists.

This is a cute story, very sweet. I wish there was more going on plotwise, but you can't have everything. I like Rory doing the kissing. I'm troubled by the predominant theme in GG R/P slash that has Paris being a frustrated, closeted Dyke and Rory being a dewy, oblivious object of desire. I think those stories smack of '50s lesbian pulp novels; I always expect Dean or Jess to 'rescue' Rory from Paris, and for Paris to be murdered(by one of the boys-self-defense of course) or go mad in the end.

I loved Lorelai's ho-hum response. This is a nice line, too: 'Paris was awash with butterflies.' Aw, Paris is such a cutie. I want to send her a box of chocolates. Good work, and good luck with your writing.

ps/I am *so* on the Winnedy bandwagon.
eponine119 chapter 5 . 10/25/2002
Awesome story! Love the dialogue. It's sharp and snappy and completely in character. I also like that Rory told Lorelai, and that Lorelai was cool with it. Great job! Hope to see you write more.
sleepneeded911 chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Interesting story...I like it. Its different. and to those people who don't like this story...screw them...continue writting what u love...its a fanfiction anyways. So its ur world do what the hell u want and forget about those people...UPDATE SOON.
MrSchimpf chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
To all of you who hate this story - If you're against homosexuality, why are you even reading this fic? It's original, cleverly written, and the plotting is awesome!

Oh yeah, you think Rory is required to be with only Tristan or Jess. Dare we put her together with Paris and ruin the tedium that this site has become, having to filter all your lovey-dovey 'rebel boy' ideals for some originality! If you don't like Paris/Rory, don't read it. Simple as that, you win, the slash community wins, and peace reigns supreme.

Free - Great job with chapter four, my heart wrenched, but you have to have some tension in there once in awhile. Hopefully Paris can talk this out with Rory in chapter five. Don't let the dumb anon reviewers get you down, all your stuff rocks :)! I read it while I was at work earlier, and you know comedy and romance, I await the next chapter.
Mr. C chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Brilliant! I can't wait for more. Seriously, I can't wait. Hurry the hell up. I was amazed when this writer captured the voices of Buffy so well. But Gilmore girls too! Get this writer a staff job. Gilmore Girls could use some spicing up.
kbs-was-here chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
I thank you for your sympathy. It is sad that I spend all day writing serious, business oriented stuff and find some relaxation in pounding out some silly girl love fic.

And hey, all you Anon reviewers... suck it up and show yourselves. And if you hate it so freakin' much, how come you're reading the darn things?

Maybe I'm just misunderestimating ( 2001 - George W. Bush) your Earth logic.