Reviews for Harry Potter & 'The Passion Year' Memoirs
jessicarenee2831 chapter 81 . 11/19
Thank you for the update! Hope to read the next chapter soon! Your story is amazing! Honestly, really talented and creative!
Linda chapter 80 . 10/31
I really like the story and hope to read more soon
Why was Remus so angry? He didn't act like himself!
jessicarenee2831 chapter 1 . 10/4
Your writing is so amazing and perfect!
SarcasticFandom chapter 78 . 8/12
This plot line is absolutely fantastix and I love how you have developed it, and the characters themselves. The time and dedication that has gone in to writing this really shows and I'm so grateful I found it and read it. Keep it up!
Infinity128 chapter 1 . 7/24
This fic is soo good!
please update soon
Infinity128 chapter 36 . 7/21
wow!
That was a disas-terrific plot twist
tetecia chapter 60 . 6/30
The "go the fuck to sleep" book was actually done by LaVar Burton, the host from Reading Rainbow in the 80s and 90s. but, I'd heard the Samuel L Jackson read it oitloud too.
Stormyskies89 chapter 77 . 5/22
I just want to cuddle Siri! He is so sweet and sad in this chapter! I just want to pick him up and cuddle him, tell him that everything will be ok and that it's not to end of the world that Remus is gone.
Gamer7733 chapter 77 . 5/21
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KILL REMUS? WHYYY? ;( You better not kill James or Sirius or I will be fucking pissed
guest chapter 76 . 5/21
Oh I hope Snape pays!
azzzeeeehA chapter 35 . 4/29
I am currently in a state of shock so I'm FINALLY going to take time to comment. I keep meaning to but, end up just reading more. This is an AMAZING story, I absolutely love it! I don't think I've ever laugh so much. I love the whole James \Sirius thing, which I really don't ship all that much (Wolfstar all the way). I've been close to tears a couple of times. This is literally everything I love in a fanfic! Even the chapters are the right length. Just fantastically written keep up the good work.
WlkWthThShdws chapter 1 . 4/27
This is my fourth reread. I love how detailed this story is.
DragonTamerByNight chapter 75 . 4/26
I'm distraught! Poor remmy. Poor Sirius. Poor my existance. Man... idk where this is going but keep it comin.
elishamae chapter 75 . 4/25