Reviews for The Gift: After Allegiant
hazelrothprior chapter 1 . 3/31
Oh my goodness this is absolutely amazing! :D
It would also mean a lot to me if you read my story - After Allegiant by hazelrothprior
Thank you so much and please keep writing!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/9/2015
Please write more! I loved reading the chapters!
Redlady1952 chapter 20 . 5/6/2015
You got me crying...I appreciated the way you care about the characters. I know that this is fiction but you have made them real to me. Thank you!
Hjhy chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Such beautiful writing.
aanlafm12 chapter 21 . 3/29/2015
Hey..u r an amazing author...I just read ur whole fanfic today and it was sooo awsome...I have no doubt that the novel ur working on will be just as awsome and I am looking forward to reading it
bellatrix-la-dumb chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
I always hate when amazing stories end. But, of course, they can't last forever. I hope you one day become an author, and never give up, because your dreams of the future are all that matter.
tammygirl1432 chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
Omg! I just love the ending!
LivFour chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
Awwww! That made me cry! I can't believe it's over but the ending was just so perfect! I'll be sure to follow you on Instagram to keep tabs on your writing. I hope the book writing/publishing all goes well! :)
candy1928 chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
Wow the ending was like the ending of a book perfect!
I love this story and I love how it ends.
Congratulations for finished it!
guest chapter 19 . 10/23/2014
I loved your story! Though i havent read it from the beginning, your story moved me. i understand completely why you feel fanfiction just isnt reliable for a future. PLease remeber i will be looking for your novel in the future, and i hope you look for mine ( I want to be a novelist.)
DARCIE chapter 18 . 9/17/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
DARCIE chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
PLEASE UPDATE
DARCIE chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
OMFG this fanfic is SO F***ING AMAZING Just please UPDATE I LOVE THE IDEA EVEVN THOUGH COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD FREAKS ME OUT OMFG JUST AMAZING
DARCIE chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
love the ideas and the book so far but just saying- 7 abnegation? really as I recall from the book the abnegation where the least likely to transfer to dauntless I just personally don't get that sorry- but other from that AWESOME
SomeADHDGirl chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
OMFG, I love your story! I cried so many times! Please make a extra, long chapter!