Reviews for The Glass Menagerie
kinigget chapter 15 . 1/6
Oh this one is going to be loads of fun isn't it?
kinigget chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
Seriously starting to wonder what Zaffre's beef with the Arc family is

All in good time I suppose
kinigget chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
That was *beautiful*
kinigget chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
Bell reminds me of no one so much as Canaan. Same color scheme, same fighting style, similar ability...

I approve
kinigget chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
On a completely different note, I couldn't help but notice that Zaffre has what essentially amounts to a Stand, and can't help but wonder whether that was by accident or design
kinigget chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
That was a hell of a thing all told.

On a continuity note, Velvet is at least a second-year when team RWBY show up. It's not a big concern though.
kinigget chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
I am officially in love
kinigget chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Oh now I *know* this is gonna be good
kinigget chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
This promises to be fun
Enderkiller77 chapter 14 . 11/4/2015
I love your story so much! It's everything I've wanted from a fanfiction, mystery, friendship, adventure, action, and beautiful characterization! It's so great to see your take on Faunus oppression, how Velvet's been ingrained with negativity all her life and why that makes it hard for her to break out of it. I especially love Bell in this, she's so dedicated to Velvet and tries her best to make her feel better. Cardin was, as usual, a total jerk but it's interesting to see his point of view in it all. Yang though, she was amazing in the whole thing. I thought Blake would do more in all honesty, but the way you have it now is fine as is.

Zaffre though... Man. She is brutal. I can't wait to see what her grudge against the Arcs are, I know it'll be good! A bit worried for Jaune though, haha. Poor kid.

Anyway everything is brilliant! I hope you update soon! 0u0
nachalliw chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
Well done again. The technical quality of your writing is excellent and both the characterization and the interaction in The Glass Menagerie are very entertaining.

I will say, though, the RWBY fanboy in me wonders at the thought of what may happen when Velvet's team is paired with Team RWBY and one of the members realizes that Ruby (giant Nevermore slingshot) and Velvet (nuff said) will be working together to come up with the next plan...
Enderkiller77 chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
I love this story so much, it's one of my favorites in all of the RWBY fandoms. Hey, even of all time!
MikeyJC chapter 12 . 8/11/2015
You know, when I saw this updated, I jumped with glee and thought to myself while reading, "Wow, what ridiculous scenario could they possibly encounter and solve in the most ludicrous fashion possible?"

You blew my expectations out of the water. Or cave, rather. I love it.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
Spiders.
why is it always spiders?
Crosshair chapter 7 . 6/10/2015
Hehehehe! I like this story! this chapter especially. The first arc with velvet was amazing, and I'm going to have to re-read it again to pick up all the nuances... but this chapter was cool.

My fave is the description of Yang, even if she's going to be a minor or side character in the story. Velvet being jealous and almost writing her off before figuring out that Yang smells like EXPLOSIVES. Little touches of awesome that really work.