Reviews for The Glass Menagerie
Spiders.
why is it always spiders?
Crosshair chapter 7 . 6/10
Hehehehe! I like this story! this chapter especially. The first arc with velvet was amazing, and I'm going to have to re-read it again to pick up all the nuances... but this chapter was cool.

My fave is the description of Yang, even if she's going to be a minor or side character in the story. Velvet being jealous and almost writing her off before figuring out that Yang smells like EXPLOSIVES. Little touches of awesome that really work.
Guilop chapter 10 . 6/7
This story is just great.
The action scenes are fun and interesting to read
You made Velvet a really adorable badss.
Your OCs are great an their introductions were very well done as well, you immediately get a feeling of their character and what they are all about.
Starcross23 chapter 10 . 6/4
Kind of hope that Velvet, Bell, Pthallo and Zaffre are still on a team together good story so far.
Enderkiller77 chapter 10 . 5/16
I just re-read this story and let me just say this.

It's amazing. The best RWBY fic I've ever saw, hands down. Please update this, I beg of you.
Kiku.123 chapter 10 . 4/25
That was interssant and suspensefull - in particular the first Arc. I hope you keep it up, I quite enjoy reading it.
MikeyJC chapter 10 . 2/25
What's that? An update? Better drop everything and read it!
Good stuff as always, fun and exciting to follow, looking forward to more!
Enigma of Bishieness chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
You have a particular way with character development and general storytelling that is highly entertaining. This is particularly notable due to your ability to turn clich├ęs and predictability into the backbone of your fiction, a point of reference for the casual insanity that you wind up dishing out en masse.

I love this story, and will certainly be keeping an eye out for updates.
Enderkiller77 chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
This story deserves way more popularity than it gets, I can tell you that.
blitzxs chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
AHAHAHA! Poor Jaune and Velvet. Comrades-in-arms. Thank you so much for updating this.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
Just binged the whole thing. Going to rec it to everyone interested in RWBY and many those who aren't, this story is awesome! And you should feel awesome for writing it. Really hope it picks up in favs, so many ppl miss all the fun.

Keep up the good work!
Crimson Flight chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
... Zeppeli?
blitzxs chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
Hahaha Phthalo is a riot. Never fails to crack me up. And Zaffre is really starting to be a Pandora's Box. You want to see what's inside but you'll know you're not gonna like it.
Farelios chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
What the hell? I thought there were a lot more favs/follows/reviews. Did something break at FFN, 'cause I'm fairly sure the story should be in top five at the very least.

Love the characters, love the interactions, moar!
blitzxs chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Yay! You're back. And the gang's back. And all is swell. Man, I really miss this. I really can't wait to see what nonsensical mischief Velvet and her friends will inevitably bring to Beacon. Not only that, I also hope to see them interacting with the main cast more often. Velvet has yet to make an appearance in Vol.2 and it's really frustrating. Hope to see more of this.