Reviews for Run of the Gauntlet
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I'm loving this story! It's emotional and well-written. Please continue!
Missing.no chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Y U NO UPDATE?!
Missing.no chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I HATE CLIFFIES DAMN IT! DX
HorseMagic17 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Cool story!
CZG chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
HELLO HELLO! ME AGAIN! JUST CAME BY AGAIN TO ASK U TO UPDATE!

PRETTY PLEASE! I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
C.Z.G chapter 8 . 6/16/2007
HEY, ME AGAIN.

I KNOW IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE YOU UPDATED THIS FIC, BUT PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON. YOU HAVE EVERYONE ON THEIR HANDS AND KNEES BEGGING YOU TO FINISH THIS FIC.

SO PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE!
The Meta chapter 8 . 6/3/2007
OMG. I love this story! o.0 Wow, 6 years a frikken long time... Please don't discontinue! I like it a lot.
Berries-R-Blue chapter 8 . 4/18/2007
YOU HAVE TOO UPDATE! I've been waiting forever.

~Berry-
C.Z.G chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
THE ABSOLUTE BEST POKEFIC I'VE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

PLEASE UPDATE PRETTY PLEASE!

GOE BLESS U 4 WRIGHTING THIS

U R SO TALENTED

KEEP IT UP
kipper chapter 8 . 10/22/2006
Wow 5 years since you left this has been updated and left at one of the most dramatic turning points no less O_o. Please go on if you can this is one of the best pokemon fics I've ever read T_T! I'm desperate for good stories...I'll give you a cookie? Lol old reviewer bribe but one can only hope XD.
Scribblez chapter 8 . 9/1/2005
Its a really good story!

I know you haven't updated this story since 4 years ago, but UPDATE NOW! please, I'm down on my knees, write more, I can't stand cliffhangers.
casey chapter 8 . 7/30/2005
ok i know u havent updated this in a LONG while, but i really, really,really, really, really, times infinty LOVE this story and not knowing what happens next is driving me crazy, so i fu please, email me to tell me if u EVER will update this story. thanks

Casey
Kantaris chapter 8 . 1/26/2004
Wow, congratulations on such an awesome fanfic! I love Lance, and I love Team Rocket...so this just did it for me...ha ha. You're a GREAT writer, I especially love the way you compare people's actions to Pokémon...(can't remember individual examples but I'm sure you know what I mean hehehe)...very vivid, addicting...lol...can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the awesome work _
Corrupted Optimist chapter 8 . 12/24/2003
OMG! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD FIC! THE BEST ONE THAT HAS LANCE AS ASH'S DAD! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE IT AT A CLIFFE LIKE THIS? DONT KEEP YOUR READERS IN SUSPENSE! UPDATE!
PaperSnow chapter 5 . 5/15/2003
Oma! It's SO good! I can't finish reading it though! It's SO sad what Gio-idiot puts Lance through! *Is a BIG fan of Lance* I LOVE it! Love it! Love it! Love it!