Reviews for Run of the Gauntlet
Kitty Meow chapter 8 . 3/1/2002
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't believe the story ends THERE! AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! *screams at the top of her lungs* I swear I'll get you for this if you don't write the next chapter soon! You're an awesome writer and it's unfair to your adoring fans to leave them hanging like that! It's absolutely unhumane! And you had to stop at such a cliff hanger too! It's essential that I read the next chapter! Please, please, PLEASE write it really soon!
Someone chapter 8 . 2/15/2002
Yeah? So you're just gonna leave it like that? Come on! You're killing us here!
Fletset chapter 8 . 11/23/2001
CONTINUE!
Deena chapter 8 . 11/1/2001
That's a great sory so far!. Keep it up!.-~*
shadowphantomness chapter 8 . 9/21/2001
CONTINUE!
Darkwing chapter 8 . 8/31/2001
Gaaaaaa! Another cliffhanger! No fair nofairnofairnofair... But heck, what am I complaining about, that was a great chapter; probably the best yet. Ash, such a hypocrite, saying he'd love his father no matter what and then totally blowing him off... Well, I guess he wasn't actually expecting to meet his father then, and certainly not expecting him to be the most powerful trainer in the world. Please get the next chapter up soon, Banjodog, I'm still riveted.
Villa 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 8 . 8/31/2001
OHMIGOD! OHMIGOD! OHMIGOD! I HATE IT WHEN U DO THIS TO ME! *groans* another cliffhanger! But ohmigod! I had tears when Ashh denied Lance... *sniff* I know Ash will not sign... I know he won't... *abruptly grabs somebody* RIGHT? *clams down* I'm losing it... u better hurry up with chapter ten while i'm still sane... _
Trish chapter 8 . 8/30/2001
Eeep. Cliffhanger! Argh - he's not going to sign is he? I hope not - I'm one of those ones who'd like to see Ash reunited with his father - and his whole family come together. Excellent chapter - and I'd thought you'd given up on this - but I'm happy to be wrong. Next chapter please!
LittlePet chapter 2 . 8/30/2001
great storie write more fast!1
Darkwing chapter 7 . 8/24/2001
Oh no, is that the END? Noooo, you can't do this to us, nooooo ::screams for a while:: Wow, that was fantastic. I always wondered who Ash's father might be. Most people think it's Professor Oak (-_-;;) but I suppose Lance would make sense. You must finish this and email me when you do or I shall die of impatience, and my Charizard will seek vengeance, and that won't be pretty. (heehee) Lance is the best character of all (besides Falkner). Cool story
Farla chapter 7 . 7/6/2001
wow...GREAT FIC! This story is great! Please post the next chapter soon!
no need to know chapter 7 . 6/18/2001
Is a new chapter coming soon? *Big pathetic eyes* O_O
Charmega chapter 7 . 6/12/2001
You absolutely HAVE to continue this! I HATE cliffhangers!
ZB chapter 7 . 6/12/2001
Arrrrrrg! !

Um, other than that, good story!
doompaw chapter 7 . 5/24/2001
Aaaaaccccckk! No more? Must have more and I'm serious this time! If you don't finish soon, I will have some sort of heart attack or something like that. Finish! Finish! Finish! Finish! FINISH!
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »