Reviews for Run of the Gauntlet
Vickie211 chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
Wow! It keeps getting darker. Very good descriptions that set the stage on each scene really well. You can certainly draw a reader into the story. And your poetry was wonderful. Good work!
Xanaphea chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
AAARRRGGGHHH! I hate it when you leave me at the edge! Can't you please hurry up? I gotta know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
Trish chapter 1 . 2/5/2001
CLIFFHANGER - I hate them! This was short but very good, very intense.
RFardell15 chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Very interesting. I've read through this series and have loved it so far. Keep it up! God bless you as well.
Cyona chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
A friend recommended I read this series and I'm glad I did. I read from the prologue until chap. six and so far, this is one of the best pokemon fanfics I've ever read! Please continue as soon as you can!
Mighty Misty chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Xanaphea chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
Oh no! *flops dead* Don't leave us hanging here! HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Vickie211 chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
This has been a great series! I can't wait for more.
Trish chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
Bravo - that was so great! Next part please!
Guilty Mastermind chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
WONDERFUL. I loved it.
Xanaphea chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
This is an incredible series so far! I LOVE the whole plot, and I don't know who to thank! Lance would go through any lengths to protect Ash, and I think this is what makes ths series so ... powerful. No pressure or anything but, PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT PART SOON!
Starmist chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Oh wow! This is a great series! A 4 year old controlling a legendary pkmn? Sounds like Ash all right. Can't wait for the next part!
Vickie211 chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
This is an incredible series. You've created almost an entire history. Very well-written. I can't wait for more.
Mighty Misty chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Better and even more better! Can't wait for Chapter Six!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »