Reviews for For all three of you
Gwen chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
Oh this is lovely! That was hilarious and sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Heather Snow chapter 13 . 9/20/2014
Love Sherlock in this fic. I love how hard he worked to be there for Mary, and then how he went home and just needed space away from emotions. Loved his interest in Scarlet. Could definitely see the "training!"
Doni chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
Oh my, I don't know if I can handle how adorable that is. Lovely chapter!
lavanyalabelle chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
Oh my god! This is hilarious. Love it. Please update soon.
cloakstone69 chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
*squeeing and dying from fluff*
sedeka chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
I LOVED this chapter! :-D can't wait for the next one ;-)
NarutoRox chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
*Delighted and embarrassing squeal* YAY! You continued this! :D You have no idea how pleased I was to see an update for this on my dash - just seeing it put me in a good mood, and then I actually read it, and my heart just *melted*. :) I don't know what I loved more: "Shock!" (and the fact that she may or may not being saying 'chocolate' and not 'Sherlock', lol!), Sherlock's training methods (and John's reactions to them), or the adorable way Sherlock talks to and acts around Scarlet when he forgets others are paying attention to him. Oh, forget it - I loved it all! :D Beautiful, adorable story!
englishtutor chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
Ah, this is hysterical! Sherlock training the baby like a dog-it's just the sort of thing he'd come up with. This is too precious! Thanks for continuing this series.
mattsloved1 chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
With the daunting task of a kitchen to unpack in our new flat, this chapter came at the perfect time! It made me laugh, smile largely and feel all warm inside. Thank you! :-)

I hope you are well!
MapleleafCameo chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
That was lovely! I was grinning all the way through -brought back fun memories;) & giggles:D
I adore how much Sherlock adores Scarlet
Just me chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
I'll say for meit wasn't that I stopped liking it, it just turned out to be different than you described it (it says fluffy nonsense, so I was surprised to find angst) and a tiny bit ooc (I don't see saying 'I love you' to Mary like he did before she went to have the baby then saying he doesn't lvoe her later. John strikes me as the type to say what he means or not say anything, but maybe that's just me).
cloakstone69 chapter 12 . 4/20/2014
I feel like I am drowning in a sea of lambs and bunny rabbits. That was the best fluffiest fluff I have ever read. I absolutely ADORE your work, and am thrilled to pieces that you are still writing post Series 3. You've even adapted well to the updated characterisations! The character voices are superb, and their motivations are well-thought out. Keep writing what makes you happy, because knowing that YOU enjoy it helps ME enjoy it even more!
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
OMG BEST CHAPTER EVER! 3333
Sherlock was making faces at Scarlet, and he's going to be her godfather and everything, and he actualy admitted to not knowing, and all that research... XD Just... I can't even, I have lost my ability to EVEN, I am just so... unable to EVEN.
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
I loved this chapter soooo much! XD John MAY have broken Sherlock, John MAY have possibly made him cry, and John totally DID just ask him if he would take care of Scarlet if something happened! GOD SO MANY GOOD FEELS! 333
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
A child or twenty. :D That is brilliant!
"over my dead body" "well, yes." HAHA! That is such a great line. I laughed quite hard at that.
I love how much research Sherlock did. :D I love reading Sherlock and Scarlett together. They are really great.
I hope you get more ideas for this story! But, if you don't, it was really amazing.