Reviews for 365 day writing challenge!
poketon1212 chapter 93 . 3/21
absol and glaceon is BeautifulDisaster shipping its late but i had tot answer your question in ch 93
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 365 . 1/8
Well this has been very interesting to read! I LOVE IT!
Wolfie-chan chapter 57 . 11/23/2015
Hmm... i think maybe i would wear

. Hair in a very high ponytail
. make up coating meh face
. silvery dress inside out
. purple sparkly high heels
Isabella Royals chapter 28 . 11/3/2015
aw! so sweet
Wolfie-chan chapter 139 . 9/28/2015
Ya know, i got watery eyes for two sec thinking about your little princess growing ip and getting married, sharing one last dance with them... GAH! I'VE TURNED INTO AN EMOTIONAL MESS! MEW HELP ME!
Wolfie-chan chapter 98 . 9/28/2015
YESH. YESH YESH YEDS good job mina . i love kalosshipping almost ALMOST as much as contestshippinh, which iss my pokemon OTP
Arrow-chan3 chapter 233 . 7/31/2015
Not like caffeineshipping? IT'S TOO FREAKING ADORABLE XWX
Pysco-babydoll chapter 93 . 5/30/2015
beautifuldisaster seems to be common
Pysco-babydoll chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
who the heck are mina and Jaiden I can not find any info on them
the.isapie.show chapter 42 . 5/26/2015
I love this chapter! This would be a really cute way to ask someone out.
Anyways, my OCD tendencies:
-need to organize everything straight
-need to walk with left foot on tile, right foot on crack or left foot on pale tile, right foot on dark tile
-need to scratch the spine of a book I'm reading
-need to align the breakfast table chairs with the tiles on the floor
I think that's about all the big ones. Please keep up the good work!
The Legendary Falcon Fall chapter 251 . 5/4/2015
Picking on old stuff...Oh make me enjoy you even more.
the.isapie.show chapter 38 . 4/20/2015
That must be like Ash and Misty's revenge for the events in Confused Much?. Teehee
Anyways, loved the chapter!
the.isapie.show chapter 211 . 4/10/2015
No, you're really good at capturing their characters! Tips for writing Cilan: use "delectable" a lot. I find it helps. And use similes! Like, as, than, etc. can really help capture his way of speaking! Cilan also uses quite a few idioms, if you can find any. Great job!
the.isapie.show chapter 163 . 4/10/2015
Baked Alaska is something like a pie crust filled with icecream, then baked. It has to be baked at just the right temperature and just the right time for the icecream not to melt, and the crust to be flaky and delicious. This chapter suits Wishfulshipping so well! It's just adorable! And Cilan's new look is... Absol-tively Plusle-lutely amazing!
Half-Way-Petra-fied chapter 365 . 3/27/2015
Im sad it ended too, but im super proud! I really enjoyed reading this, and now looking back, alot had happened this year to me. , my favorites were always the Secondchance ones and Leafgreen ones. Im glad ur a writer :3
2,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »