Reviews for Complicated
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
I love this story & Rubia.
My guess is that the girl is Malon!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
Rubia seems awesome & like a friend of mine. Except for the fact that my OC (Ace in His Distance) is a mistress of disguise, manipulation, seduction (later realizes what it means), stealth, & is quite the battler; physical or Pokemon. She has aura powers & a fiery temper. In most stories, she's single but thinks most guys are idiots & her childhood friends are also her partners
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
Oh yeah, putting in the violence!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
I know how to dance-
Ash: Yeah, to the Macarena,
Me: Ash.
Ash: The YMCA,
Me: Ash *looks for it.
Ash: Oh yeah, then there's the Twist. And the most embarrassing dance that Queen knows is*is cut off by my skills as a duelist.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
N. My guess is N.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
Ha, awesome!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Cute!
Tabitha: Tabitha of Team Magma. Malon, I highly agree that Tabitha should be a girl; almost like; well, that might be in a different chapter.
Clair: Clair is the Blackthorn City Gym Leader & in *opens a tab to check on something, closes it in disappointment..
Clair has Dragon types. Flygon is Drew's only Dragon-type!
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
So far, Rubia is awesome.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
That's easier said than done even when it's
Paul: Get it off your chest, Queen.
Me: Because I'm a Dumon IRL!
Paul: Wait, you mean, In Real Life,
Me: I'm not short! Everyone else is just freakishly tall! *cries into Paul's shoulder.
Paul: And that's why you like Ash & I?
*nods. And any guy who I've had in a fantasy.
Paul: Queen, take a deep breath.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I love dramatic sappy stuff.
guess who chapter 30 . 11/27/2014
Loving this story so far. Update! (; Yes I am a pgs shipper. I like Ikari but Paul is sooo mean in the series PGS is my fave with Dawn. My fav is contest 2 poke 3 pgs pr iks 4 old rival. Leaf isnt even in the series, but it makes sense like Drew Hayden sounds perfect but they dont have it in the series either. I have a stupid confession, I liked Drew 4 awhile hes so i cant think of anything without feeling too stupid so ill leave it that, but im over it thank God! My BFF was teasing me so I tease her about a boy shes denying. Now I have a crush on a annoying regular boy. Not a 100 % better but least hes real. Why am I pouring out my heart? update!
guess who chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
Come on I like this but its slightly confusing and when r they going 2 find kenny and every1 else get 2gether? U know, shipping! I used 2 like ikari bcause of opposites attract but paul is sooo mean in pokemon so I like penguinshipping now so update!
That-girl-from-outer-space6 chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
Yay ferrishwheelshippping moment poor poor rubia and good luck dawn
RareGarynite chapter 27 . 9/4/2014
Ooooh, mah fav part comin' up, if ya know what I mean! Like it! Keep it up.
That-girl-from-outer-space6 chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
Loved it can't wait for the next one