Reviews for I am not sure you are okay, gorgeous
annlea913 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
It's good, couldn't really tell english wasn't your first language. One note i don't think Enzo would say 'dude' I think 'mate' would be better. Just my two cents
MooBerry- I AM THE BAUX GHOST chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Ahhhh, only one thing, because Tom is Stefan's Doppelganger, the ring wouldn't work on him. We learned that in Season 3 episode One remember? Also, please don't bold the dialogue.
MooBerry- I AM THE BAUX GHOST chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Its a good story but I wish you hadn't bolded the dialogue, it's distracting and annoying. If you just had them in quotation marks then you story would be great.
Ramadiii chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
I love this so much, please keep writing it!
samathab322 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
I like it
Lauren0202 chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Please continue this story it is so good I love Carenzo they are my otp!
Killjoy4322 chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
I love this...
Killjoy4322 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
OMFG I LOOOOOVE!
Chaosinchains91 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
While the ring idea for Stefan's doppleganger is really clever, there might be a snag in that plot device since Stefan needs to be the only doppleganger of his kind in existence for the spell to work. Just a friendly reminder, but you're clever so you can probably write up another plot to negate that one. Very interesting! Cant wait for the update!
elvarne chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
cant wait for the update! :)
enzo is being enzo again, please make another carenzo scene, not too rush but just a little sweet moment they spend ;)
Air-bear1996 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
continue please
deanwteam4ever chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
U should definitely cobtinue! N God knows what those travellers r up to! Cant wait for the next ep n the next chapter ;)