Reviews for Prince of Dreams
HanaHeart chapter 17 . 2/3
Are you going to update this fic or have you abandoned it? I hope you will update it someday. thank you
patricia.remacova chapter 17 . 3/7/2016
Wait! So how exactly is this complete without the proper end? We don't know if they got married in time. Or should we choose whatever end we prefer? ;) smart
Kimberly chapter 17 . 1/26/2015
Please oh please do a squeal to this story! It is so GOOD, it is one of my favorite aragorn and legolas slash stories. You are such a great writer!
kimberly chapter 17 . 1/5/2015
Oh please oh please make a squeal! Your story is so freaking good!
Orchestra-Eight chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
It hurts me that this is not finished, for it is a spectacular story. I just stayed up far later than I should have(I have to wake in 4 hours) to read it and to know it shall never be finished fills me with a sadness I cannot comprehend. Thank you for immersing me into your world. I appreciate your talent greatly.
Larisya chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
Lórien, not Lòrien.
Larisya chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Maybe Arwen is evil?
Larisya chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Faramir. Now it is CLEARLY Faramir. The evil one.
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
OK! One problem this fic says it is complete when it is not, do continue! :)
gginsc chapter 17 . 6/29/2011
Is there a sequel? I love this story.
Cloudy chapter 17 . 4/5/2011
Why? Why did you abandon this story :'( it wqs SOOOOO good!
2maluv chapter 17 . 11/10/2009
Really good story but why is it labelled as complete when it seems like you haven't finished yet?... i really hope you continue it one day (along with all your other A/L stories)! )

faith _
anglophilic chapter 17 . 2/28/2009
PLEASE, PLEASE update. I checked the last update thingy; it was in 2004! It's 2009 now, wow, five YEARS.
OriginalBubble chapter 17 . 11/2/2008
Please. I would love an update because this AU rocks. It's plot and character development have me clicking the next chapter button in futile hope...

Please update soon. Reviews revive.

OriginalBubble
OriginalBubble chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Yey looks good. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this fic