Reviews for Prince of Dreams
patricia.remacova chapter 17 . 3/7
Wait! So how exactly is this complete without the proper end? We don't know if they got married in time. Or should we choose whatever end we prefer? ;) smart
Kimberly chapter 17 . 1/26/2015
Please oh please do a squeal to this story! It is so GOOD, it is one of my favorite aragorn and legolas slash stories. You are such a great writer!
kimberly chapter 17 . 1/5/2015
Oh please oh please make a squeal! Your story is so freaking good!
Orchestra-Eight chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
It hurts me that this is not finished, for it is a spectacular story. I just stayed up far later than I should have(I have to wake in 4 hours) to read it and to know it shall never be finished fills me with a sadness I cannot comprehend. Thank you for immersing me into your world. I appreciate your talent greatly.
Larisya chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
Lórien, not Lòrien.
Larisya chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Maybe Arwen is evil?
Larisya chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Faramir. Now it is CLEARLY Faramir. The evil one.
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
OK! One problem this fic says it is complete when it is not, do continue! :)
gginsc chapter 17 . 6/29/2011
Is there a sequel? I love this story.
Cloudy chapter 17 . 4/5/2011
Why? Why did you abandon this story :'( it wqs SOOOOO good!
2maluv chapter 17 . 11/10/2009
Really good story but why is it labelled as complete when it seems like you haven't finished yet?... i really hope you continue it one day (along with all your other A/L stories)! )

faith _
anglophilic chapter 17 . 2/28/2009
PLEASE, PLEASE update. I checked the last update thingy; it was in 2004! It's 2009 now, wow, five YEARS.
OriginalBubble chapter 17 . 11/2/2008
Please. I would love an update because this AU rocks. It's plot and character development have me clicking the next chapter button in futile hope...

Please update soon. Reviews revive.

OriginalBubble chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Yey looks good. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this fic
puretsubasa chapter 17 . 8/29/2008
Aw~! That was an amazing story! I love it~! Is there a sequel?