Reviews for conviction
imawhatever chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This was absolutely delightful. You may have found him hard to write, but you did an excellent job of it!
ArainaHaldthin chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This was all over the place, but I think it fits Loki's thoughts very well. Good job!

(I laughed really hard at your note about the moldy bra! I loved it )
stormcries chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
wow this is so pretty it hurts.
die by thirty chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
You got his perspective.
This is beautifully, amazingly well done,
The being-all-over-the-place narrative just adds to the...the REALNESS of the emotions being conveyed.
I think you're one of my favorite authors on this site
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I know first hand how hard Loki is to write he's so complicated to write but it sounds like Loki to me. Great job:)
angrbodagiantess chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Oh, this is beautiful. I actually like that it's disjointed and messy and "chaotic", one might say, because it reminds me of how Loki's mind works. It fits, somehow- especially for one often called the god of chaos. I also love that this covers events that happen in more than just TDW, like Coulson's words and tidbits of Loki's emotions during his invasion of Earth.

Beautifully sad and magnificently presented, a wonderful one-shot. I tip my internet hat to you. ;)
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
WELL THANKS FOR THIS I'M JUST GOING TO SOB IN A CORNER NOW LOKI'S A SHIT STOP MAKING ME LIKE HIM

also, the mould is worrying. i feel like we might both die. this is not good.
Watermellow chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
i will love loki forever and ever and please update dead end street and oh god what am i saying.
Whitelion69 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This is a very good one-shot.