Reviews for Three Boxes and a Scrapbook
CretianStar chapter 15 . 1/27
Awwwwww! That's so damn adorable!
CretianStar chapter 12 . 1/27
Oh my! What are friends for!
Eek the cuteness has me smiling at my laptop screen!
Azriellia chapter 15 . 1/25
This is definitely a good story that I didn't think would please me.
Thelostloser chapter 11 . 1/13
B-but... WHYYYY!?
Beth9891 chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
Very cute :-) the flashbacks made the story- really captured their relationship, loved the plate bit!
Naiyo14 chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
'I'm very talented, you know'...that had me in stitches...typically draco!
InkedBaby chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
jusr as perfect as i thought it would be. it took me a minute to actually open this because i knew itd be angsty, but i loved it. i loved how we learned everything from memories and all the different perspectives we got. i love that we got to watch them grow together obliviously. i love draco as an artist, and i loce your bill and pansy together.
amazing job.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Im already hooked and my eyes are already watering.
i loved the reassuring hug.
this is so sad, im looking forward to the growth of this story.
Bexes chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
After reading this I remembered another fic I read by Lomonaaeren titled 'Painted Bodies, Painted Minds' and if you haven't read it I would urge you to do so because it is almost a perfect companion piece to this amazing story!

In it Draco is a painter who works at home and Harry is an Auror who stays home from work because he's jealous of the man Draco is painting. It's actually a bit hilarious!

Bexes!
despicableme chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
You are one brilliant writer! ;)
assassi chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
VERY well written, with a definite love for the detail, the little things. The idea, the plot in itself was also new and really interesting. The only remark I have is that you mostly focused on what Harry feels and the intervention he went through with Bill, telling us lesser about what Draco thought and went through with Pansy and his Mom. But even that does not make your story any less amazing. And if that isn't enough to assure you, let me just say in conclusion that I VERY rarely take the time to review anything (bad as that is) so it has to be something I had REALLY liked ;) Once again, well done :)
Nichalia chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
Communication issues, for sure!
Aldryne21 chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
This was such a heartwarming story, I loved every word of it! Thank you so much for sharing!
Aldryne21 chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
This was so cute! I loved both POV's :)
Aldryne21 chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Their fight is just too perfect :) I like how you started this story, at the 'end' and are now working back using flashbacks. Very amusing!