Reviews for Three Boxes and a Scrapbook
abrogoff chapter 15 . 10/8/2018
Omg...that was absolutely amazing...
Definitely one of the best ones I've read!
Please keep up with Drarry bcs it just warms my heart. *Happy puppy eyes*
Love, Love and more love!
Bloly chapter 15 . 11/10/2017
Thank you for the story! I liked almost everything but I was quite disappointed by the fail of Bill and Fleur's marriage, as I really like them in the books. But, well, a couple don't stay together just because you like them and being honest, it always bothered me that Rowling made every marriage last forever as if divorce do not exist

Thank you again!
AliceTonksHPJ chapter 9 . 10/25/2017
Oh i cant handle the cuteness!
AliceTonksHPJ chapter 8 . 10/25/2017
Your story is love
AliceTonksHPJ chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
I loved the art bit.
AliceTonksHPJ chapter 2 . 10/25/2017
I loved the art bit. Already liking this fic
PainedPage chapter 15 . 7/16/2017
Reason number 73625272 as to why Harry isn't a Ravenclaw.
wladka.peters chapter 15 . 1/8/2017
How to say that? Uhm, I read this story because Pansy. And Bill. And Bill/Pansy. They great, Drarry not so much, but it wasnt that bad.
Jetsun1119 chapter 15 . 11/27/2016
I just need to say- Over the past two days I've probably red all of your stories and loved every one of them! Thank you so much and keep being brilliant.
ChoiGiGi chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
Awwwwww Everytime I read a new story I am in awe of what you have come up with I loved this one putting as favourite so I can re_read again probably soon haha.
I think I have one story left. Guess I should find some free time to start that one. Going to be before bed I guess haha.
*Applause for this story*
JD73hsnHSBDF chapter 15 . 6/19/2016
Love Blaise's humor and definitely adore Pansy and Bill!
JD73hsnHSBDF chapter 14 . 6/19/2016
Yay, finally! These two are just so dense but so cute, glad they're getting their happily every after!
JD73hsnHSBDF chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
I love how Hermione and Ron helped and how Ginny and Blaise used the cellphone and how Bill was smug and just everything. They're so wonderful.
JD73hsnHSBDF chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
Love Bill being a big brother and love Ron and Hermione! Always love Ron in your stories, he's quite cool haha.
JD73hsnHSBDF chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
God, this chapter makes me cry ... I love everything about this story, and I've been laughing and crying along reading and damn, it hurts so much seeing them ... do this.

But the Ron/Draco banter always made me laugh. And Blaise being ... Blaise. XD