Reviews for Three Boxes and a Scrapbook
Jetsun1119 chapter 15 . 11/27
I just need to say- Over the past two days I've probably red all of your stories and loved every one of them! Thank you so much and keep being brilliant.
ChoiGiGi chapter 15 . 9/26
Awwwwww Everytime I read a new story I am in awe of what you have come up with I loved this one putting as favourite so I can re_read again probably soon haha.
I think I have one story left. Guess I should find some free time to start that one. Going to be before bed I guess haha.
*Applause for this story*
sunset oasis chapter 15 . 6/19
Love Blaise's humor and definitely adore Pansy and Bill!
sunset oasis chapter 14 . 6/19
Yay, finally! These two are just so dense but so cute, glad they're getting their happily every after!
sunset oasis chapter 13 . 6/19
I love how Hermione and Ron helped and how Ginny and Blaise used the cellphone and how Bill was smug and just everything. They're so wonderful.
sunset oasis chapter 12 . 6/19
Love Bill being a big brother and love Ron and Hermione! Always love Ron in your stories, he's quite cool haha.
sunset oasis chapter 11 . 6/19
God, this chapter makes me cry ... I love everything about this story, and I've been laughing and crying along reading and damn, it hurts so much seeing them ... do this.

But the Ron/Draco banter always made me laugh. And Blaise being ... Blaise. XD
RVZC chapter 15 . 6/13
Lovely! !
Blue Blossoms chapter 15 . 6/8
Absolutely brill! The plot bunny was simply yet effective, the plot not overtly cheesy and I loved that you didn't fill the story with shagging and such, I've found it makes it less . . . real. I loved the story. Thank you!
Murasaki Hina chapter 15 . 4/22
This was AMAZING! Arguably one of the best reads I've had this past month. I love your stories so far.
volfan chapter 15 . 3/25
Lovely.
CharmedArtist chapter 15 . 3/5
Oh, that was gorgeous! Perfect, and such a novel twist. Also, the way you wrote all the characters is so on-point, it's glorious. Thank you for sharing!
13bella chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
I just loved it all! thank you!
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
Gaaaaahhhhh. I'm writing this as a puddle of mess right now. This was sublime. Thank you!
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
This is too cute. It hurts.