Reviews for Three Boxes and a Scrapbook
13bella chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
I just loved it all! thank you!
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
Gaaaaahhhhh. I'm writing this as a puddle of mess right now. This was sublime. Thank you!
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 7 . 10/26/2015
This is too cute. It hurts.
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
One chapter and I'm already emotional. What voodoo is this? I want more.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/19/2015
Cannot believe I found this wonderful one just now. Thank you very much for a cute one :)
malini85 chapter 15 . 9/25/2015
Awwww my god this was such a heart warming story n soooo bloody worth it.. I read it in one shot without break n I'm so incredibly grateful that I came across this divine master piece.. U are a goddess n this is just so precious n beautiful n perfect n I don't know I'm running outta things to say except... Draco n Harry had their loving wedding.. N bill n pansy found each other n I love u n will eternally remain a fan... Thank you so much for this gorgeous journey it's been an absolute blessing!
malini85 chapter 14 . 9/25/2015
Sweet mother of Merlin! I am now a puddle of goo on the floor! That was incredibly beautiful... The confessions, the love making, the declarations n the proposal... It was all just sooooo heart soaringly beautiful n perfect... I'm covered in goosebumps n quite incoherent with happiness... Thank you.. Just thank for this perfect beautiful ending.. Can't wait to read the epilogue...sigh! *wipes away happy tears*
malini85 chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
U deserve all the love in the world.. N since reviews are love, I'm proud of my self for reviewing every chapter... U deserve all that n more for this piece of art..U my friend are a goddess there is no other way to describe how brilliant n beautiful n perfect your writing is... Harry's friends are bloody amazing.. N he's right not everyone is lucky to have friends like that... Cliff hanger! I'm glad I can go to the next chapter n read... The anticipation would have killed me otherwise...Sigh.. Ur awesome..
malini85 chapter 12 . 9/25/2015
Oh my god his friends are adorable!I love how Bill wacked Harry (twice lol).. It was too cute... N When Ron says "oi, Moine! He finally figured it out!" I wanted to just hug Ron n cuddle him... N Hermoine is fucking adorable... This is such a happy in a 'making my heart sing' sorta way... I wanna hug u n cuddle u too.. For nearly fixing my shattered heart... My heart needs a Little more TLC. I'm sure the next few chapters will help... Yay you!
malini85 chapter 11 . 9/25/2015
Awww my heart has shattered into a million pieces... Please help me fix it... Pretty please!
malini85 chapter 10 . 9/25/2015
Aww that was heart achingly beautiful... They want each other... They care for each other n the others opinions matter to each other... I do not think it's just the bond anymore either... This is breathtakingly written!
malini85 chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
Aww that was completly adorable n pansy is a very perceptive n smart girl... I really hope bill n her get together in the end.. They do deserve it.. Sigh! Such a sweet endearing story.
malini85 chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
In Narcissa's POV I felt gushing love towards Harry... Narcissa was even willing to give up her manor lol... Even if only in her mind.. N in Hermione's POV my heart fluttered with love fur Draco... Those two are the heights of endearing
malini85 chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
Awww! Looking out for each other and actually starting to care for one another.. Draco feigning unchalance but going out of his way to get Harry through his pain... It was extremely endearing n so heartwarming...
malini85 chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
Aww acceptance finally! Incredibly sweet!