Reviews for Three Boxes and a Scrapbook
C. L'Oste chapter 15 . 6/19
Such a sweet story! Loved it!
hc.dbz.chickie chapter 14 . 6/14
Okay I'm used to reading smut by now and it rarely gets me bothered, but for some reason, that scene in particular was just SO. FRICKING. HOT. Good job :)
hc.dbz.chickie chapter 8 . 6/14
I love Ginny's 'He shushed me!' here... It's something I say myself all the time, lol. Cute story
MimiTaylor chapter 15 . 6/14
LOOOOOVED THIS!
jettamaewiley chapter 15 . 5/14
Awee! The feel, really. In love, in love, in love with this. You're writing is a massage to the soul. Never stop! Thank you!
CretianStar chapter 15 . 1/27
Awwwwww! That's so damn adorable!
CretianStar chapter 12 . 1/27
Oh my! What are friends for!
Eek the cuteness has me smiling at my laptop screen!
Azriellia chapter 15 . 1/25
This is definitely a good story that I didn't think would please me.
Thelostloser chapter 11 . 1/13
B-but... WHYYYY!?
Beth9891 chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
Very cute :-) the flashbacks made the story- really captured their relationship, loved the plate bit!
Naiyo14 chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
'I'm very talented, you know'...that had me in stitches...typically draco!
InkedBaby chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
jusr as perfect as i thought it would be. it took me a minute to actually open this because i knew itd be angsty, but i loved it. i loved how we learned everything from memories and all the different perspectives we got. i love that we got to watch them grow together obliviously. i love draco as an artist, and i loce your bill and pansy together.
amazing job.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Im already hooked and my eyes are already watering.
i loved the reassuring hug.
this is so sad, im looking forward to the growth of this story.
Bexes chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
After reading this I remembered another fic I read by Lomonaaeren titled 'Painted Bodies, Painted Minds' and if you haven't read it I would urge you to do so because it is almost a perfect companion piece to this amazing story!

In it Draco is a painter who works at home and Harry is an Auror who stays home from work because he's jealous of the man Draco is painting. It's actually a bit hilarious!

Bexes!
despicableme chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
You are one brilliant writer! ;)