Reviews for A Choice of Wings
So cuuuute
And a real about-face for Harry, too ;D
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
This was brilliant . It never hit a boring point nor did it ever seem like the story was rushed at all. The only thing I can say is bravo!
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 4/1
I love this every time I read this. It's sweet and interesting! Write on!
werwolf-yasya chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh, super sweet story, I lovely it.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 1 . 2/14
Such an interesting spin on veela fics! I love how the mating happened, it wasn't perfect like in othe fics. Sometimes you had to settle but sometimes it was serendipitous. Oh it was so lovely. I have a personal soft spot for amazingly hot dancer draco. It was a delicious fic. Taking a mainstream idea and putting a personal twist to it. Very lovely job. Honestly I wish I could say more, but no words can describe it and I hate typing on my phone. I love it though. It was honestly a pleasurable read. Many kudos to you!
LupusPatronus chapter 1 . 1/6
this is the most cute and weird fic I have ever laid my eyes on. firstly, I did believe Veelas had a predestinated mate, not that they could. choose their own mate by their compatibility. secondly, and most important, DRACO IMITATING ANIMAL TRAITS IS SOOOOOO 333
Shannon the Original chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Omg so fucking sweet
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Very unique story. I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it.
Guest29 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
LOVE IT! This is my favorite Drarry one shot. It has everything (in my perspective) romance, cheesy, the feelings, denial, and so icy more .! I find my self coming back and rereading this story every time.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Long but cute.
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
LOVE IT!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
loooooooved. Looooooved. This is one of my favorite Drarry veela stories by you; third to glory be & nature of the beast
ncbexie25 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Oh my goodness that was wonderful all the Drarry feels right now I can't even I don't know what to do with myself right now augh