Reviews for A Choice of Wings
The Ice Goddess chapter 1 . 7/21
So adorable! I just wanted to let you know that I posted a review to this fic under "the-ice-goddess" on Tumblr. I'll tag you if you have a known blog!
lakita2 chapter 1 . 1/26
This feels like an extension of the HP world just with different plot. And I feel that is the main goal of a fanfic so Kudos on the good job.
HOW do you think of such unique ideas for stories like this? I absolutely loved this fanfic!
AnyankaEllie chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Well, that was a sweet one, thank you )
Annie chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Nice
Pyrane chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
So cuuuute
And a real about-face for Harry, too ;D
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
This was brilliant . It never hit a boring point nor did it ever seem like the story was rushed at all. The only thing I can say is bravo!
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
I love this every time I read this. It's sweet and interesting! Write on!
werwolf-yasya chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Oh, super sweet story, I lovely it.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Such an interesting spin on veela fics! I love how the mating happened, it wasn't perfect like in othe fics. Sometimes you had to settle but sometimes it was serendipitous. Oh it was so lovely. I have a personal soft spot for amazingly hot dancer draco. It was a delicious fic. Taking a mainstream idea and putting a personal twist to it. Very lovely job. Honestly I wish I could say more, but no words can describe it and I hate typing on my phone. I love it though. It was honestly a pleasurable read. Many kudos to you!
LupusPatronus chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
this is the most cute and weird fic I have ever laid my eyes on. firstly, I did believe Veelas had a predestinated mate, not that they could. choose their own mate by their compatibility. secondly, and most important, DRACO IMITATING ANIMAL TRAITS IS SOOOOOO 333
Shannon the Original chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Omg so fucking sweet
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Very unique story. I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it.
Guest29 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
LOVE IT! This is my favorite Drarry one shot. It has everything (in my perspective) romance, cheesy, the feelings, denial, and so icy more .! I find my self coming back and rereading this story every time.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015