Reviews for Script? Bleep the Script!
Hahaha OMG I haven't laughed this much in a very long time. Thank you so much. I really needed it. Love the story!
ruby chapter 1 . 9/19
oh my god i can't breathe from laughing to hard i LOVE this STORY.
Mrs.HermioneEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 8/8
Love it… hahaha….
Debra N chapter 1 . 7/31
Thanks you so much for sharing this very funny story.
Pinkypi chapter 1 . 6/18
this gave me a chuckle. so also made me wanna see a legitimate harry knows nothing about twilight but flips the script anyways while playing along with SOME things.
Rebe Marauder chapter 1 . 5/1
No pude parar de reír leyendo esto. Me encantaría que hubiese más de esta historia.
akinomatis chapter 1 . 3/29
This shit is hilarious!
BlackRoseWater chapter 1 . 2/5
This made me laugh
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 1 . 1/31
I still think this is funny
aurelialeeigyn chapter 1 . 1/31
im love this book im waiting for next chapters
rayleelynnn chapter 1 . 1/4
this is so cracky I’m deadddd
reptoholic chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
LMFAO
Lorde Shadowz chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
Oh my goodness yesss! Lol I love how Harry/Bella shows the S.O.B. who's boss. Throwing him through four separate consecutive trees...
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
Normally I don't bother to review anything over five years old but this just had to be said. Edward is softer then a rotted grape and thrice as easy to squeeze! I'd use a different word then easy but there isn't one! After all those beatings you'd think he'd get the message that if he keeps up annoying her, she's gonna find a way to kill him!
lhethargyloving chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
As i was busy imagining how bella/harry tried to break Edward's thick hide, bones and balls, the song "bad guy" by Billie Eilish played on my speaker and then i cracked up when the part "so your a tough guy, like it really rough guy, just can't get enough guy," played.D