Reviews for Script? Bleep the Script!
GattinoPiccolo chapter 1 . 7/3/2018
Okay, so I'm going to be honest here: I did not expect this to be so entertaining.

I expected this fic to be angsty and end up with a Harry and Edward pairing, but I must say that this was so much better.
You got me to laugh so hard that my sister was giving me concerned looks for my awkward seal screeches, so congratulations. You've helped me achieve my goal in furthering my family's insistance that I am a complete lunatic.

In other words, though, this was an amazing story- I love how you portrayed Harry-as-Bella in this because I really don't believe that Harry would ever settle for someone trying to dictate his life decisions again-and I hope you keep on writing.

Cheers!
Inujoy The Dragoon of light chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
Have him be reincarnated as Nana S. before or the she has Tsunayoshi S. It would be funny if death had made him experience childbirth!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
kkkkk adoravel
BaekhyunSamaa chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
Well, that was nice! I laugh a lot when read about the Cullen's baseball moment! Hilarious! Thanks
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
Awesome & Hilarious! .
dawnlilypotter chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
i'm laughing so hard i'm crying. its too funny my sides hurt and I couldn't breathe for a second. lol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
LOVE IT
Pikachu79 chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
I love this story( it made me laugh a lot) and I wished it was longer then a one shot.
Bonely Skeleton chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
Lol. I feel like if Harry ever did get together with him, it would be a very violent relationship.
1010 chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
10/10. Would watch remake with this script.
Hold777 chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
lol, that was hilarious.
nate-king chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
Ergo, this works for a good plot: may I use it?
Changed, of course.
Just that Bella will go through great lengths to reject Edward's affection.
...On the chance that you find a work of mine has said plot, kindly accept my thanks?
...It was a good shot.
Lunar28Cross lover of AU sans chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
I just died laughing
Chantal chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
Still laughing so hard
SimpleLilacDun chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
This was just perfect, I couldn't stop laughing! I think I scared my family when I started to cry from laughing so hard and the...evil cackling laugh I have.
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »