Reviews for The Well of Shadows
PurpleTunaFish chapter 8 . 9/26
I'm loving this story so much! Currently I'm theorising that the Professors Proteus are time-travelling Harry and Ginny.
Mera chapter 30 . 8/27
I absolutely love this series and I’m about to read the next book rn
rbear1231 chapter 5 . 8/2
great...not sure i can finish this the idea of draco able to do anything...
phoebuscat chapter 14 . 5/25
This is pathetic! Only about one third is the actual story, the rest are your comments to readers! That is so not done, dude!
Me chapter 8 . 11/7/2016
That's so totally Harry and Ginny somehow.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
If Hermione was worried about Harry and Ginny getting sleep she should have let them sleep together the night before they left for Hogwarts! It's that butchers fault!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
Poltergeists are not solid so pansy could not have bit him
1Lioness6 chapter 10 . 6/30/2016
UGH! This is so horrible (not the story)! I read this while the internet at my house was down, so I can't go to the next page, even though I KNOW I could access it if the internet was down, and so now there's the big cliff hanger at the end of this chapter, and I have to wait until the internet goes back up, and I am really annoyed with the internet at my house!
So, now I have to wait for maybe HOURS until I can read the next chapter, and now I know what all those people felt like when they had to wait for you to update! I'll be posting this review as soon as the internet starts working again, so bye!
Oh, and this is kind of weird, but when you last updated this story I was 10 months old... so you must be like 20 or 30 or something. That's really weird, REALLY weird (in my opinion). Just thought you'd like to know that fact..
AND THE INTERNET JUST TURNED ON! YAYAYAYAYAY! ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER WE GO!
1Lioness6 chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
My thought at the ending was 'Lovely', in a sarcastic manner, of course! And I really love this story! I also really enjoyed The Order of the Phoenix, but I never reviewed on that because I was to lazy to, and I really wanted to continue reading! So here is my review for that story: It was really good and I really enjoyed the ending, and every single part of it, there was not a part that I didn't enjoy! Thank for putting two great stories on fanfiction: The Order of the Phoenix and The Well of Shadows!
bluemesa356 chapter 22 . 5/31/2016
FRIED CIRCUITS? Do they go well with dip? Forgive me, but I couldn't resist
charcoal11 chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
you should've had ginny or ron tell harry that bill drove the car like he flies on his broom
llicayan98 chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
End the story with at least one paragraph! Ginny stares into the Mirror of Erised seeing Harry and her happy. She finds the Philosopher's Stone in her pocket. Revives Harry and they lived happily after dedeating Voldy and Draco.
llicayan98 chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
I still don't get the speakers at the end. I don't see a flow in conversation
llicayan98 chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Love it so far! I can't stop laughing! It is wayyy~ too funny sometimes. I'm glad I found this to sate my desire for a full on Harry and Ginny love story.

Now that the awkward flirting is practically over (I assume), it's gone from adorably cute awkwardness to... wow... arousal. Also over ten years since this started and there is still a readership, or is it just me?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2015