Reviews for Broken Beauty
Nadia h chapter 6 . 6/14/2017
Please do more I really want to know what happens next
eternallyenchanted7 chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
I breezed through this fanfic but so far I really like last chapter...things are heating up in Villeneuve.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2017
Very good! Well written, and emotionally sounds true though I don't have personal experience of such an attack to reflect on.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20/2017
I loved this
TaurusWriter665 chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
Can I rewrite this story over on Wattpad? I will give 3/4 credit for it...
TaurusWriter665 chapter 6 . 2/1/2017
If you get time, I'll tell it to ya
TaurusWriter665 chapter 6 . 2/1/2017
Good story. Can't wait to read more. And I have a great chapter idea for ya
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2016
It is soooo good the plot is very intense, and I think its great PLEASE keep writing it I'm awaiting more chapters don't let me down!
ToThyOwnSelfBeTrue chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
Omg this was so great! So very sad! I love it :3 I hope this isn't the end! Don't give up on it your amazing!
Bambibelle84 chapter 6 . 10/19/2015
["Shut up, dick," Gaston retorted. "Oh, has the little beauty come back for round two?" I must say, I don't know if I have the energy. The last round was…shall we say, quite tiring." ]

He's such an asshole.

Oh no. Gaston was killed too quickly.

This story was intriguing.
Bambibelle84 chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
["Adam can handle himself!" Mrs. Potts called, as I heard them finally stop following me. I opened the door to a gust of wind and snow, and pulled up the hood of my cape. I looked back at the two of them, paused, and, before I slammed the door behind me, said coldly, "That's what I thought about myself."]

Poor Belle. Oh oh Adam went to hunt Gaston.
Bambibelle84 chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
Why do I feel that Belle is gonna end up pregnant? Omg
Bambibelle84 chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
Awe Adam.
Bambibelle84 chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Omg this is painful to read. Poor Belle. Poor Adam. He's just si sweet and Caring. Gaston better watch out he just got the beast out of Adam.
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Oh man I really hate to get into a really GREAT story to then find out its unfinished. Like I'm done with the first chapter and I'm so intrigued. I'm really loving this Dark story. It was disturbing to read but intriguing.