Reviews for Broken Beauty
Tiffany chapter 1 . 7/28
Well since Gaston was shot, have him come back to life with magic and erase everyone memerios in the tavern and he has the strength of the beast but 10 Times more strong and his cum m is so strong and got that when he rapes belle again he gets her pregnant with four kids, and Gaston slowly turns into the beast and he kills Adam and everyone except mr s potts to help belle delivered his kids an he takes over the castle and four months into belle pregnancy he forced her to marry hum
Will you ever finnish this? it is good and i want to know more.
Nadia h chapter 6 . 6/14/2017
Please do more I really want to know what happens next
eternallyenchanted7 chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
I breezed through this fanfic but so far I really like last chapter...things are heating up in Villeneuve.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2017
Very good! Well written, and emotionally sounds true though I don't have personal experience of such an attack to reflect on.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20/2017
I loved this
TaurusWriter665 chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
Can I rewrite this story over on Wattpad? I will give 3/4 credit for it...
TaurusWriter665 chapter 6 . 2/1/2017
If you get time, I'll tell it to ya
TaurusWriter665 chapter 6 . 2/1/2017
Good story. Can't wait to read more. And I have a great chapter idea for ya
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2016
It is soooo good the plot is very intense, and I think its great PLEASE keep writing it I'm awaiting more chapters don't let me down!
ToThyOwnSelfBeTrue chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
Omg this was so great! So very sad! I love it :3 I hope this isn't the end! Don't give up on it your amazing!
Bambibelle84 chapter 6 . 10/19/2015
["Shut up, dick," Gaston retorted. "Oh, has the little beauty come back for round two?" I must say, I don't know if I have the energy. The last round was…shall we say, quite tiring." ]

He's such an asshole.

Oh no. Gaston was killed too quickly.

This story was intriguing.
Bambibelle84 chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
["Adam can handle himself!" Mrs. Potts called, as I heard them finally stop following me. I opened the door to a gust of wind and snow, and pulled up the hood of my cape. I looked back at the two of them, paused, and, before I slammed the door behind me, said coldly, "That's what I thought about myself."]

Poor Belle. Oh oh Adam went to hunt Gaston.
Bambibelle84 chapter 4 . 10/19/2015