Reviews for Broken Beauty
Will you ever finnish this? it is good and i want to know more.
Nadia h chapter 6 . 6/14/2017
Please do more I really want to know what happens next
eternallyenchanted7 chapter 6 . 4/26/2017
I breezed through this fanfic but so far I really like last chapter...things are heating up in Villeneuve.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2017
Very good! Well written, and emotionally sounds true though I don't have personal experience of such an attack to reflect on.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20/2017
I loved this
TaurusWriter665 chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
Can I rewrite this story over on Wattpad? I will give 3/4 credit for it...
TaurusWriter665 chapter 6 . 2/1/2017
If you get time, I'll tell it to ya
TaurusWriter665 chapter 6 . 2/1/2017
Good story. Can't wait to read more. And I have a great chapter idea for ya
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2016
It is soooo good the plot is very intense, and I think its great PLEASE keep writing it I'm awaiting more chapters don't let me down!
ToThyOwnSelfBeTrue chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
Omg this was so great! So very sad! I love it :3 I hope this isn't the end! Don't give up on it your amazing!
Bambibelle84 chapter 6 . 10/19/2015
["Shut up, dick," Gaston retorted. "Oh, has the little beauty come back for round two?" I must say, I don't know if I have the energy. The last round was…shall we say, quite tiring." ]

He's such an asshole.

Oh no. Gaston was killed too quickly.

This story was intriguing.
Bambibelle84 chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
["Adam can handle himself!" Mrs. Potts called, as I heard them finally stop following me. I opened the door to a gust of wind and snow, and pulled up the hood of my cape. I looked back at the two of them, paused, and, before I slammed the door behind me, said coldly, "That's what I thought about myself."]

Poor Belle. Oh oh Adam went to hunt Gaston.
Bambibelle84 chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
Why do I feel that Belle is gonna end up pregnant? Omg
Bambibelle84 chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
Awe Adam.
Bambibelle84 chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Omg this is painful to read. Poor Belle. Poor Adam. He's just si sweet and Caring. Gaston better watch out he just got the beast out of Adam.