Reviews for Give Me a Reason
MiracleButterflies chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Please continue its so hard to find Spara
VorpalSward chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
There's definitely interest! May we have some more, please?
BookQ36 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Lovely start. I hope you continue with this!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Good Chapter & More Please
ElizabethTARDIS chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I'm not much of a Spara shipper but this could make a nice friendship fic.
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Moment of honesty: I love the idea of Spara friendship, and thought it was a shame they never interacted much in canon, but Spara romance just does not do it for me. (Quite frankly, Spuffy is my OTP - none of the other romantic pairings I've seen for either character resonate with me the way that one does.) So while I won't follow this story, I can say that this is a good start and that I hope you have fun with it! If anyone manages to sell me on Spara, it'll probably be you. As always, thank you for sharing your work with us!
EM422 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Great start. Spara is one of my favorite pairings, whether romantic or just friendship. Can't wait to see where you take this
RKF22 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Awesome start love these two please continue
KittenOfDoomage chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
N'yawww I love Spara friendships :-)
Nat-Nat 360 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oh I hate Xander...please write some more. Need to read your other story now XD xx
Bookwarnedbookworm chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I like your writing style and the little bit you have here seems promising. There is simply not enough Spara in the world. I hope you continue.
Highfield chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I love Tara and Spike stories. Would be great to have more of this.
juggling chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I hope you can dig up some more inspiration, this is interesting. I like Tara and Spike as friends and the rest of what you have set up with such a shot chapter sound appealing. Thanks !
Mirandaannw chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Interesting start Xander of being an ass
TieDyeJackson chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Do I even need to say anything when you are writing a Spara story , it makes my heart feel good. They had an awesome rapport on the show and I for one think they would have made the best BTVS relationship. There is Spillow so why can't there be Spara.

I will always read your stories (I would read Wangel if you wrote it, even if it pains me to say it) but this one would have a special place in my heart because it is Spara.

So I guess what I am trying to say is please please continue this :D.