Reviews for The Bachelor
I will literally listen to any type of music and love it. Except for country. Idk why. Never liked, never will
MALEC
The first thing I would change is all of the actors except for Lilly Collins.
anonymous chapter 37 . 11/27/2018
omg. I know I'm way late to hop on this bandwagon, but thank you so much. these past two weeks have been a trainwreck, and whenever I read this, it's all forgotten. I have been through so many ups and downs. darn you. I read this about a year ago when I was going through some even worse stuff, and reading it again has made me feel so good. thank you for being such an amazing writer, creator, and dreamer. - anonymous 3
Guest chapter 37 . 10/7/2018
The best i've ever read and mind you i've read almost all good fanfictions
You are just awesome
your other story was just as good
annabanana0805 chapter 37 . 9/9/2018
THIS STORY WAS SO AMAZING, ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITES AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE WAITED THIS LONG TO READ I 3
annabanana0805 chapter 32 . 9/9/2018
I'm crying tears of happiness, this is so fucking good!
annabanana0805 chapter 25 . 9/8/2018
the song set the mood perfectly 3 this is why clace is tied (if not then more so) with malec as my otp 3 Ugh I love this so damn muc 3
annabanana0805 chapter 15 . 9/8/2018
I was seriously crying and deliriously laughing at them at the same time in the beginning
annabanana0805 chapter 8 . 9/8/2018
UGHHHHH I WANT CLACE ALREADY
S.Herondale chapter 37 . 7/17/2018
So I don't write reviews. Like, ever. This is my first time writing a review, so... go easy on me? ANYWOO... this story was SO FREAKING GOOD I couldn't pass up the chance. If I'm honest, I cried at the end. Yeah, I am a sap. You are such a good author, and I strive to be able to write like you one day. You are by far my favorite Fanfic of Clace I have read (and that's saying a lot...) and... just... WOW. I'm speechless. I AM AT A LOSS OF WORDS BECAUSE YOUR STORY WAS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. Ok, so back to what I was saying, this story gave me deep feelings. Like, I want to read this over and over again (but for the first time every time. Does that make sense?) with a tub of vanilla ice cream. But I can't : ' (. I love how descriptive you are, and I love how you made me feel like I was actually there instead of reading... haha my life's boring... I also loved being able to know what Clary-and Jace, at one point-was thinking. So you already finished this story, so I'm not sure you're going to see this review, but if you do, I RATE THIS... 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 OUT OF 5. Yes. It was that good. Lastly, THANK YOU FOR GRACING US WITH THE PLEASURE OF THIS STORY. I WAS BETTER THEN AMAZING. THERE ISN'T A STRONG ENOUGH WORD FOR HOW GOOD THIS STORY IS.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2018
Ummmmmmmm yeah how about jaia can go die and or burn in a hole in the deepest decentents of hell ok
ClaceLover08 chapter 37 . 4/20/2018
I love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & I'm happy that Clary & Jace are Married & have two beautiful kids
weatetheoriginal chapter 37 . 4/15/2018
i'm going to cry
FanFicFan chapter 32 . 3/30/2018
Omg, this is AMAZING!
This is up there with the really good Fan Fic stuff, like omg this is probably the best I have read about clary and jace. Keep writing in your spare time, you r incredible and don't put yourself down.
You r an brilliant author.
1,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »