Reviews for Manic Taser Dream Girl
steph557 chapter 31 . 7/7
OMG OMG DOCTOR STRANGE. YES YES YES
steph557 chapter 24 . 7/6
I don’t know who did those comments about the story, but so far I’ve really really enjoyed every chapter. There’s so much though and detail put into this plot, and I love the way you portray New Orleans. I’ve never been there, but now I want to go more than ever. Thanks for the amazing fanfic!
Goddess Millenia chapter 34 . 6/13
Finally, been waiting on the Jotun-Loki sex sequence. lol.
disturbedone122 chapter 34 . 6/9
Omg... or better... O my Loki... this is the best fanfiction story ever... Thank you for this one
avid-reader21 chapter 33 . 4/6
I absolutely love this story if it was a movie i would own it as soon as it hit the shelves. Please tell me there is a sequel somewhere that i can read! You have me addicted to this story, now where is the next part?
Tgirl1689 chapter 34 . 4/4
I just read this whole story! it's Frantastic! absolutely loved it! if you ever feel like a sequel I would love to read that too.
Rival Argentica chapter 34 . 1/7
Awesome writing, cool story. :) I love your style-you tread through the scenes slowly, but carefully, as if you're savouring every moment of your writing this fic, and I enjoyed that thought as I read this fic.
KTSpree13 chapter 34 . 11/16/2017
Eagerly awaiting a sequel. ;) This was really good. Thanks for the fun times. I loved this story.
KTSpree13 chapter 28 . 11/16/2017
Hahahahaha! This was awesome. All I could think of when Loki gets his magic back was the music from Beauty and the Beast when Beast is transformed back into a prince. Haha! It was perfect. :) Also, I'm obsessed with this story right now and sad I'm coming towards the end.
shadesofwhimsy chapter 33 . 10/5/2017
I finished this story about a week ago and all I want it more! I love that you took Darcy, Loki, and everyone else and made it alive and original. I loved your portrayal of New Orleans and it’s associated magic. I’ve never really thought much about ever visiting or what it was like but you made me want to go there and experience the vibe of the city!

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for writing this story and wish you luck with everything, etc.
Moonlight Ballad chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
OK we need a sequel to the story
jsalvator94 chapter 2 . 8/12/2017
LMAO I snorted drink out my nose laughing so hard after reading the part of Loki's 'ant-boot' philosophy discussion between Agent Fury and Darcy! Love the work so far!
Catulla chapter 33 . 6/27/2017
This story is so fun! I just found it and finished in a couple days. Your characterization of Darcy is just perfect! 3 3
Annessper chapter 21 . 3/3/2017
That chapter is very toughing. If one hated loki before . . . .
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Love this story keep up this sweet and awesome work