Reviews for The Imperial Rule
KitsuneFlame98 chapter 2 . 1/22/2018
Hey this is a really well done story! I like the way its written and how u managed to crossover the two shows!
Leafeon12 chapter 3 . 10/30/2015
Great story keeping going I love this anime and this story is great! :)
deathdemon12345 chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
WAIT!
Vali Lucifer is actually following Rias's orders!
...
Maybe I haven't gotten up to it in the light novel but having him to follow Rias is abit out of ordinary...
And where is his Team?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Not bad, but you did say Gate of the Gate when Lucy summoned Capricorn, your villain is a little dull other than he's super-powerful. Also you need to space out your dialogue so it'll be easier to read, and Erza's speaking patterns are a little different from how you write her. Other than that, great stuff.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
post more pleaze
Shin XIX chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
During the fight, why does Issei use [gift/transfer] to Natsu? This power can power-up a item or a person for a while.

The form of base of Divine Dividing is a white dragon wing and why Vali is with them? (I'm kinda curious).
Ryland29 chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Please no natsuxriasxharem, those stories get boring and repetitive fast in this crossover fandom and natsu never fitted in that a harem to begin with. Its better if you keep this a adventure/fantasy (shounen) story.
treeofsakuras chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
So, will there be pairings? Maybe some natsuxrias?
rath11 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Nice chapter keep up the good work :)
rath11 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This is so cool i read it the first day it released but i couldnt log on pls update *FANBOYING* I love AHHHHHHHHHHH