Reviews for Pride Before A Fall
RosePetal7 chapter 13 . 7/28
I told myself I'd read a few chapters...it's now two in the morning and I've read all 13 lmao. I've fallen in love with this story. It's like we're back in season one with alternating between Storybrooke and the Enchanted Forrest. Eager for more! Brava :)
I've just found this fic and absolutely love it! One of my favourites at the moment
Natali Rempel Drews chapter 13 . 7/16
I loved! I want more,please!
thaistrajano chapter 13 . 7/13
I love this story! Can't wait for the romance to begin... Love Robin and Regina together! Uptade please
A well-written story that I enjoyed reading. Thanks!
outlawqueenwriter chapter 13 . 7/8
I'm loving this story and I like how you go back and forth between Storybrooke and the EF like on the show. I'm also glad that Robin found out about Regina's pregnancy finally haha. Keep up the great writing and I can't wait to read more. :)
WhiteRose0925 chapter 13 . 7/5
Love this fic! The back and forth is really great too, especially with the parallels. Great job :) can't wait to keep reading
Homogentisic Acid chapter 13 . 7/5
Hooray for an update! I'm glad you were able to find some time to give us something - it is much appreciated.
bloodymary2 chapter 13 . 7/5
I love this story and I really hope you've caught a second wind and will post more.
pt159 chapter 13 . 7/4
Thank you for continuing. I love this fic and even a short update is a welcome one! Like the dimples queen in this and can't wait to see how r&r get together - both in the EF and SB
OQfaith chapter 13 . 7/4
I really missed this story!
kimberwc chapter 13 . 7/4
Yea! I have ever been hoping for an update on this story FOREVER, and was so oolong excited when I saw it out there. Loved the chapter, and can't wait to see more!
LostLovers chapter 13 . 7/4
Happy you're back!
kk bk chapter 13 . 7/4
Hey thanks for updating and hope life not treating you too badly
Regina's pregnant?! Oh my! What an unexpected twist! I hope you'll update soon cause I need beautiful OQ fanfictions so much!