Reviews for Pride Before A Fall
I love this story! Are you going to finish it?
EndlessReign chapter 14 . 2/17
I love this story so much! I can't wait until you get to the part in the Enchanted Forest where Regina and Robin fall in love!
pt159 chapter 14 . 1/25
So glad you are continuing this story I love it. New chapter was great - glad to see how robin and Regina/Regina and Roland are bonding both in storybrooke and the EF.
RosePetal7 chapter 14 . 1/23
Glad you're back :) I can read about Regina and Roland all day! Granny is a hoot!
Love this story!
kimberwc chapter 14 . 1/19
You absolutely made my day by posting an update on this story! I have been following it for a while, and was starting to think that you weren’t going to continue this one. So glad you are because it's one of my favorites! Great chapter! I'm just as much of a sucker for DimplesQueen as I am for OutlawQueen. Thank for the update! Can't wait for more!
BMontgomery chapter 14 . 1/19
I'm so loving this story! Can't wait to see robin and Regina interacting in the hunting, I bet Regina will make a fool of herself at some point hahaa can't wait! Please update asap
dakota1979 chapter 14 . 1/19
I love Roland & Regina, they are so cute together. I'm curious what's gonna happen during the hunt. Also loved the Granny - Regina banter. Keep up!
Ella chapter 14 . 1/19
So happy you updated! This story is one of my favourite! Go on! And thank you!
MayP chapter 14 . 1/18
Its been a long time, great chapter!
maxiefae chapter 14 . 1/18
Awwwwwwwwwwww love love love love
Homogentisic Acid chapter 14 . 1/18
Oh I'm so glad you're updating your stories I've missed your storytelling! I hope all is well with you now.
natbenson chapter 13 . 1/17
Please continue this
regina-3845 chapter 13 . 11/28/2016
A well-written story that I enjoyed reading. Thanks! Please update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
Can you please up date this story asap. I love it so far!