Reviews for Pride Before A Fall
Gabriela Dias chapter 15 . 9/20
This story is so good and interesting! I love Regina/Roland and they're so cute together. I can't wait to see Robin and Regina realizing he's the father of the baby. I can't wait to read more, please don't forget of this story!
RosettaQueen20 chapter 15 . 6/26
I LOVE this story!
OMG, more please!
Athlantis chapter 15 . 6/17
yay! another awesome chapter!

I can't wait for the next one!

love it
thaistrajano chapter 15 . 6/17
an update! omg I've missed this... love this story and i really want them to remember! can't wait for more!
RosePetal7 chapter 15 . 6/15
Man, that was a steamy forest hookup! Lol. Their Storybrooke friendship is the sweetest thing. I can't wait until they get their memories back and realize it's their baby :)
wishesonfallenstars chapter 15 . 6/15
This update was so worth the wait, I loved it!
BeautifullyDamagedSimplyMe chapter 15 . 6/14
Great story!
pt159 chapter 15 . 6/14
Awesome! So glad you're sticking with this. Yay! Glad they got together in the EF and hope they work through their feelings soon. Love the parallels in this. So interesting seeing them in both worlds and we get s double dose.
Can't wait to learn what zelena is up to and read more of what you have in store!
LongLiveTheE.Queen chapter 15 . 6/14
Thanks for the update! I'm glad you didn't abandon this story!
kimberwc chapter 15 . 6/13
OMG... An Update! I honestly thought you'd given up on this story! So glad I was wrong! Thanks for the update! Please give us more soon! I freaking love this story!
joyndoug97 chapter 15 . 6/13
Wonderful update! I loved the awkwardness after their romp in the woods, I'm looking forward to how that changes over time. I really like their friendship in Storybrooke now too.
hateme101 chapter 15 . 6/13
love it
LanaBananaRM chapter 15 . 6/13
Yay! You updated, I love it!
Ella chapter 15 . 6/13
So happy you updated! I thought you abandoned this ff. But now I know you're back and with a hot chapter too! Great job! Don't make me wait too long for the next update!