Reviews for Silence is Golden Sex is Divine
On accepting a ride from someone who makes you cringe (Phil): idk how she does that. I'd rather it public transpo
readicted chapter 29 . 10/5
What a perfect way to end this story for this couple. I liked the way they finally integrated their dual personas into their relationship. They embraced their history, but in a way that that was balanced, fun, sexy and exciting. The had sweet and kink, perfect. It was funny when Edward told his mother that the strangers chair was for a bad back. Lol. It was a crazy story. Total fantasy fic, but this is the perfect forum for that. I enjoyed the ride. Thanks Dishy.
Mtg526 chapter 29 . 9/19
I've never read anything like this and really enjoyed it! Crazy hot scenes, but I'm also glad there's a story to go along with it. As you said, none of us would do what Bella allowed on the train, but the readers knowing it was Edward helped a lot. It was fun to just go with it and see what happened in the end. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
twificfan chapter 29 . 9/8
Lillywhite1 chapter 29 . 8/26
Thanks for writing this extraordinary good story!
Kibachow chapter 29 . 8/23
Good story. Glad she made him work for it. You brought it to a satisfying conclusion.
Kibachow chapter 14 . 8/21
It would have meant more if she rejected Anthony before they had sex. Even though we know they are the same person, she doesn't. It feels like she cheated somehow. It just doesn't feel right...maybe I am just too old school.
Gidget922 chapter 29 . 8/4
I loved it
Gidget922 chapter 8 . 8/3
Wow, I'm so enjoying this story as each chapter unfolds, you create magic
michelle.hunter.750 chapter 29 . 4/1
loved it!
SLKerouac chapter 29 . 3/4
Loved the story! Trust had to be earned again but it was always meant to be. Just Bella/Isabella and Edward/Anthony. Thanks for writing!
tas62 chapter 29 . 12/28/2015
Love this story and can't wait for another one.
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 29 . 12/26/2015
Absolutely amazing story. Loved it. Don't know what to say anymore. Haha!

I really liked Bella and Edwards character. Both was little on the naughty side.

There is just one thing that I'm wondering tho. Never really got the answer why Phill really was about to shoot Bella I the first place. I understand that he was "madly" in love with Bella to the point that he had a creepy obsession with her. But why? If he really loved Bella why the fuck did he shoot Edward and ruined everything. Anyway, at least we can be happy about that he is out of the picture!

Once again, loved the story!

Lots of love,
Messy Bronze Hair
boopgirl chapter 29 . 12/1/2015
Nice Job
Guest chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
Good story but your grammar, omg.
2,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »