Reviews for Silence is Golden Sex is Divine
I'm still enjoying this story, luckily knowing there is a HEA.
Just to make up for your 'guest' You are writing a good story which I must admit I have read before, well done.
michigangal0223 chapter 29 . 5/17
they got there hea
michigangal0223 chapter 21 . 5/17
:o
michigangal0223 chapter 16 . 5/17
oh Edward all is going to blow up I would be pissed
michigangal0223 chapter 6 . 5/16
yeah fantasy is ok real life no I wouldn't do
michigangal0223 chapter 3 . 5/16
wow go Alice :)
michigangal0223 chapter 1 . 5/16
wow that was hot
Vivigrl71 chapter 2 . 3/12
GC
JasmineAlexis chapter 29 . 2/25
This was an absolutely beautiful story from start to finish! Loved everyone besides Phil and Stephen lol! Love love love and very happy for Bella and Edward
jk chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
what a fucked up way to introduce Edward...he fucks some random woman...then hours later hes whining cause some hoe from Africa...he REALLY "cares" about isn't available anymore/then just hours after that hes wanting to fuck bella?/
can you say NASTY USED UP MANWHORE?gross
Guest chapter 25 . 10/9/2016
On accepting a ride from someone who makes you cringe (Phil): idk how she does that. I'd rather it public transpo
readicted chapter 29 . 10/5/2016
What a perfect way to end this story for this couple. I liked the way they finally integrated their dual personas into their relationship. They embraced their history, but in a way that that was balanced, fun, sexy and exciting. The had sweet and kink, perfect. It was funny when Edward told his mother that the strangers chair was for a bad back. Lol. It was a crazy story. Total fantasy fic, but this is the perfect forum for that. I enjoyed the ride. Thanks Dishy.
Mtg526 chapter 29 . 9/19/2016
I've never read anything like this and really enjoyed it! Crazy hot scenes, but I'm also glad there's a story to go along with it. As you said, none of us would do what Bella allowed on the train, but the readers knowing it was Edward helped a lot. It was fun to just go with it and see what happened in the end. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
twificfan chapter 29 . 9/8/2016