Reviews for Silence is Golden Sex is Divine
Iceblondie chapter 29 . 7/24
Thank you for such a lovely and well written sorry. Loved the ending, that was perfect for them both.
Iceblondie chapter 25 . 7/24
This is one hell of a beautiful sorry. You have had me happy and then crying in the same chapter. I live your writing. Thank you.

P.s. I'm not sure if you are still doing it but I would love In plain sight on pdf.
thunnababy chapter 29 . 7/20
Great story, I loved it. Sweet ending on the train, where it all began. :)
thunnababy chapter 28 . 7/20
Sweet ending. He didn't use a condom this time so if she isn't on the pill will we be seeing a little Eddie in the epi? ;)
thunnababy chapter 27 . 7/20
*Wiping tears*, so glad he woke up! I hope he heard everything she said to him when he was out of it.
thunnababy chapter 26 . 7/20
Wow, I never thought Phil would resort to something this terrible. He has clearly lost his cookies! I know you wouldn't be so cruel as to kill our Edward so I'm heading over to the next chapter pronto!
thunnababy chapter 25 . 7/20
I love how you worked that out for them. Him forgetting to disconnect their call was brilliant!
thunnababy chapter 24 . 7/20
I hope Esme has the words Bella needs to be able to forgive Edward, to see him again and work at repairing their broken ties.
thunnababy chapter 23 . 7/20
I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get a chapter with her Gallery opening night. However, I am keeping the faith and know that eventually they will ultimately be togeather again.
thunnababy chapter 21 . 7/19
It was bound to come out eventually. Too bad he hadn't confessed to her before this. What can he do to get her back after this? She was a participant in their game and she did it willingly, wanting it more and more so hopefully she can forgive his deceiving her like that.
thunnababy chapter 20 . 7/19
Well I knew Aria would somehow show up while they were in Italy but I thought it would be ar the wedding. I hope Aro can help her but ar what cost to Edward and Bella? Damn! Just when things were so good for them. They need to get back to the good old USA pronto!
thunnababy chapter 19 . 7/19
Yep, I wouldn't trust that coot for all the pasta in Italy!
I'm pretty sure though that Bella can handle him if necessary.
thunnababy chapter 18 . 7/19
Oh no, damn Paps strike again. She's got some 'splainin' to do, big time. Who will call who first?

As to your FF Rec. "To Destroy", I have already read it and it is fantastic!
thunnababy chapter 17 . 7/19
Sweet chapter. Love how he played the piano for her, setting the mood for what came later, which was perfection!
thunnababy chapter 16 . 7/19
Good ole Victoria, always good for causing mayhem and angst. LOL. Hopefully Edward will take care of her once and for all. Or maybe even better, Bella might do the job for him! HA Ha.
2,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »