Reviews for A Lesson of the Heart
asianballofdoom chapter 1 . 7/10
This fic was really sweet. I loved those moments between Beth & Daryl at the funeral home.
BellaSunshine chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
D'awww! That was lovely!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Gosh they r so gorgeous! She could make him do anything :-) lol. Daryl saying cute :-) they r so amazing! Go bethyl !
MonDieu666 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I really liked te quote at the start. It set the tone and comsidering daryl, its particularly apt.
This was really lovely. I like that the emphasis was on them bonding rather than rampant smut.
Im in awe of your English. There were only maybe two instances where i think words were used in an unexpected context. Not incorrectly mind.
I nver have much time for my own reading but this was a sweet little break.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Lovely!
Rhanon Brodie chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
So, so, SO well done; I always say it but you English like it's your first language, and you do so brilliantly, with wonderful phrasing and a light, sweet, warm, self contained moment between Beth and Daryl. Too often we rely on physical attraction without considering the emotional. You've done an excellent job capturing these two; thank you so much for sharing!
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
woooo so cute!
SewingOnShadows chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is such a cute story :D
amazingluv chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
so cute! I could totally see Beth and Daryl acting like this
Incog Ninja chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I'm happy to give you critical feedback later, but for now - SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS. The tone and the flow and structure, just GAH! xox - MJ
ruger33 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Wow, I loved this. Their dialogue at the end...Daryl's stuttering, he's so nervous. And his confession to liking her singing...gosh. Too good for a one-shot! :)
pennedbyme chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Definitely more than liked it :)
Lumina chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Love it!Daryl is too adorable!This is very heartwarming and fluffy,great job!Please keep writin this oneshots!Bethyl on!
RoyallyRed chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Beautiful work, excellent idea. :)
Featherstrike chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
That was amazing. Beautiful. You have got to write more! :)