Reviews for Percy Jackson, Angel of Chaos
Alliance chapter 4 . 5/25
One of my favorite stories, along with Zayden Blqze and Athlon, Chaos' Commander is the Universe. Total epicness.
IamGray chapter 27 . 5/27
Please review soon! I really love this story.
Manimal chapter 27 . 5/27
You evil, evil person. Please update! You must!
Random Person chapter 27 . 5/25
No you cant leave me on this cliffhanger
I need another update please please please
Make more chapters plz
AngelicC chapter 27 . 5/25
Please complete it. I love this fanfiction the most. Please.
Luna chapter 27 . 5/24
I just read the authors note. Very Flattering.
#Sarcasm. If this Story is on Hiatus or whatever-Have the DECENCY to Tell us 12 year olds that. I like your story but, Hey, whatever!
With Sarcasm,
Luna :(
PLEASE UPDATE! This is the second time I've read this all the way through and it kills me every time I get to the last chapter because it hasn't been updated in quite a while. Please please for the sake of everyone else who loves this story, keep on writing! You have a fantastic gift of able to create a REALLY GOOD story. Not many people have that. Please please keep on writing and post another chapter!
Luna chapter 27 . 5/24
Dear Ms or Mr Amazing writer,
Listen! I have Read this a gazillion times!
I have been waiting for at least 6 MONTHS! So LISTEN UP!
YOU WILL UPDATE! NOW! You will get on your Computer and TYPE! Either that or let ME continue this story;) XD
This is for your own good. UPDATE!
Luna 3
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 1 . 5/26
Is there ever going to be another chapter?

the guest named remember; the kouthĂȘ were descendants of ancient beasts before even the primordials. Pretty sure they'll be able to kill one.
Please you need to make another one of these chapters.
You. Are. Amazing. The story is intriguing and I LOOOVE it! Please oh please update!
MareHurd1998 chapter 27 . 5/23
AhahahHHHHa this is amazing :D I looooove it and has had has had has I want it. Poppy is precious3
Update love this story
remember chapter 26 . 5/21
You sir are an idiot, Jason was immortal he couldn't of died
2,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »