Reviews for Dark Horse
Sabrina chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
I would never have thought to put these together, but I really liked this. You should right more femslash, you're really really good at it
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I wasn't ever going to read this if you want to know the truth. Lol. But then I saw the heifer on tumblr talking about someone writing a beth & carol fanfiction and how gross it was. You arw the only person I know that's written one, so I thought what the hey! I'm glad I did because it's delightful. And I can't help but request a follow up of this of Beth returning the favor. I mean, why not? I still get so annoyed when people get so annoyed and angry over other people's shipping preferences. *eyeroll*
nolongerhere7777 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Oh, my! (fanning self)
I do read slash and femslash, though I prefer het. I'm actually surprised at how long it's taken me to actively search for slash in this fandom, but that's probably because I was happily rolling about in Daryl/Carol works.
This caught my eye, because it's you (duh), and, well, it's Carol/Beth. I didn't think that existed. Just you watch, though. It's gonna blow up, soon.
I like the hinted at experience behind Carol's interaction with Beth. It really brings a vague sort of history to her characterization that makes you feel all hopeful and curious, and by the end, you realize that your question will go unanswered. I really like your characterization of Beth. There's just a hint of childishness seen that emphasizes how young she really is, especially compared to Carol.
Thanks so much for sharing!
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Well written, as usual. I like that you took Daryl out of the equation.
featherpluckns chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
yes, yes, YES! in my opinion, this is the best way to deal with a ship war :)
Janne Doe chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
...I'll be in my bunk.
melniewn chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Lovely, and wonderful. Just as our heroines should be! This could be an interesting story or drabbles about their jouney...
Opal Eyed chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
YES! Triumph! This is so what I have been thinking needed to be done! Bethol lives!
serpetinefire chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
LOL! that's the way to take care of the shipping war bs :)
Emerald Kitten chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I liked it! So thrilled to see you managed to crank this offering out with such lightening speed. Very sexy and sensual. Nice job.