Reviews for Results of a Proper Introduction
Why would he be obliviated? It's not like squibs have their memories erased
Jbrowne26 chapter 15 . 9/30
Just reread this - hoping you come back to write more again, someday!
Would enjoy seeing where you take this from hints and bits of things you have dropped into the story. (Especially interested to find out if Lucius’ involvement ever comes to light, and what that would mean?)
shadewolfedrt chapter 15 . 9/8
Hope to see more of this great story.
shadewolfedrt chapter 14 . 9/8
Love to see a reply to Hermione's letter just to see what her parents said.
shadewolfedrt chapter 10 . 9/7
That is what I thought Ron would have named his owl form the 3rd book.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 9 . 8/18
Hermione is foolish. Writing a longer essay shows she DOESN'T understand the material.

The better one understand the material, the less words it takes to explain. Especially since one knows which parts are important and which are not.

This is one of the reasons I am convinced Hermione is NOT intelligent at all. All she has is a habit of working herself to the bone -another indication she is not smart, because there is a difference between working hard and working smart, and she ONLY works hard.

RON is smarter than her -tho you only see it in his chess playing. HE works smart...WHEN he works. But he never works hard, and often doesn't even TRY.

Put together they'd make a good student, but being two people they're both idiots.

It's so nice to see Harry actually having the brains and knowledge to put them both straight.

...I think Hermione's perfect xmass gift is a book on how to study smart -including how to write essays. (In college they actually take points OFF for writing too much. For obvious reasons.)

Anyway... I really love this fanfic. _
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 8 . 8/13
Politeness only works on bullies if you act a bit condecending in your niceness.

Mind you, it DOES piss them off something fierce, and usually make them resort to violence. (Because it's the only language they understand.)

Lashing out first, and in a way that shows you have zero respect for human life, is the ONLY way I've seen to work on a bully.

But that DO work -even when you're in grade school and the bully is 3 years older than you, tougher and stronger.

Never thought about why back then, but in retrospect it may be because all bullies are, deep down, cowards. And they only ever pick on the weak and easy targets.

You MAY end up beaten up if you fight back, but they'll also find an easier victim next time around. They don't target those who is capable of causing them harm.

At least in my experience. (And in my psychology studies as well.)

That aside... very interesting story. _
csheila chapter 13 . 7/15
The Creevey OMAKE was terrific and beautifully summed up the Goblins.
csheila chapter 10 . 7/14
The kids’ letters are so true to their personalities. Good job.

Thanks for including Luna
csheila chapter 9 . 7/14
Snape is so hard. He's a total SOB but no one throws shade quite like him. Unfortunately, his pathological need for revenge always drove him too far. You have to catch him early as you did in your Slytherin Chronicles.

Yes, I loved this chapter. If only someone had been kind to Hermione in the beginning
csheila chapter 8 . 7/14
Nice trip summary. Good mix of attitudes.

Nice job showing the subtle changed
csheila chapter 7 . 7/14
I love the screwing Sirius can inflict when he takes on the Lord Potter role.

Splitting custody between the Dursleys and Sirius makes the most sense if you buy the blood wards. I never did.

Great working mixing in the Goblin and Wizard politics
csheila chapter 6 . 7/14
A terrific introduction to the kids.

I could see Harry decouring those Scottish clan stories while he hid in the library.
csheila chapter 4 . 7/14
Great decision to honor Marauder Era families. This will upset the pure blood's tutelage them powerless to respond.

It's the ultimate political attack if you win both culture and policy
csheila chapter 3 . 7/14
I always wonder how the Harrys function after the Lone Traveler leaves. This one would b interesting but not dramatic enough for a story. Too bad