Reviews for Results of a Proper Introduction
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 2/14
Don't you just love it when idiocy is proven out.
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 2/14
How long before Draco finds out he is not Scion of the Ancient and Noble House of Black?
Books85 chapter 13 . 12/10/2023
I recall reading your more recent Lone Traveler stories, and recently decided to go back and look ar your earlier ones. This doesn't disappoint, at all.

I see that you have a number of them crossed with Babylon 5, but it has been so long I have forgotten most of the details. Perhaps it' time to do some research to find if reruns are available, or, barring that, see if there are wiki that could fill in my vague memories.

Thank you for writing these and sharing them. I especially appreciate that you don't allow yourself to get too bogged down with minutia. Rather a moderately sized tale than a doorstop, please and thank you!
Kristinator chapter 15 . 11/30/2023
I hope you come back and continue this story! I really love the letter you wrote for young Harry from traveler Harry. Ive read it multiple times now.

Thanks for another great addition to your HP stories.
moodysavage chapter 15 . 10/26/2023
Loved this! It needs more!
ManticoreBlues chapter 15 . 10/22/2023
love this spin off3
lunaz chapter 15 . 10/4/2023
An enjoyable read. It is a shame it was never completed but I can understand how real life can get in the way of writing.
I hope you are well.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2023
This fic is full of tropes, some annoying one and some good. The thing I found most unbelievable about the story was when the Weasley kids agreed to buy four smaller presents for each other, to keep a family bond. That is pure bulshit. They might do it to get more presents but no chance it was to be closer to each other.
Joseph C Bernier chapter 1 . 7/19/2023
Haven't begun reading yet; from your description, sounds a tad like Quantum Leap. Take care.
Bambu chapter 11 . 6/12/2023
I'm not sure I've ever reviewed this story of yours, but it remains one of my favorites for all sorts of reasons, and especially this chapter. The letter from Luna is perhaps one of my favorite moments in all of fanfiction. I laughed until I cried. It's just so perfectly Luna Lovegood. Thank you for a lovely moment in a gloomy day.
neuvlara chapter 15 . 5/18/2023
Its really good.
Thanks
Hope you will come back to finish this fanfic.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 2 . 5/6/2023
To put things simply the older the witch or wizard the stupider they are and the less common sense and logic. And Albus needs to have this pointed out to him. Otherwise, the goat intended to cause an issue and garm, Harry. And he has caused harm both physically and psychologically along reputation because of lies told and believed because if his magic and stupidity and incompetence.
Charley chapter 1 . 4/27/2023
I very much enjoyed this extra take off of the traveler series. If the muse is still working, I would love to read more. Thanks
Guest chapter 15 . 4/6/2023
I enjoyed reading this again, if though it feels incomplete.
Fyr RedNight chapter 15 . 1/4/2023
It's really great to have been able to see more of an universe where The Lone Traveler has traveled to...

If you ever plan to go back to this universe I'll make sure to watch out for updates.