Reviews for Results of a Proper Introduction
sanders1800 chapter 15 . 20h
love your story and hope for an update.
LadyDrak75 chapter 15 . 9/16
Oh this is good!
Noble Korhedron chapter 15 . 9/10
BURRRN! Looks like the Fang Clan chief may end up deposed rather quickly, hmmm?
Jacebralor chapter 1 . 9/2
gods, I hope there is more to come. just finished the fifteen you have so far, going to have to check out the rest of your lone traveler tales.
knuckles 8 chapter 15 . 8/29
great story . I can't wait to read more of it.
lmill123 chapter 15 . 8/27
I love this story and am looking forward to your next update. Since I found your Lone Traveler stories I have been busy reading each one of them and I have enjoyed each one that I have read
Nytefyre chapter 15 . 8/24
Thanks for writing and sharing.
GinnyLover14 chapter 15 . 8/3
Please continue this story soon!
red-jacobson chapter 15 . 7/30
Another enjoyable story and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Red
Requiem-of-Forsaken-Life chapter 1 . 7/22
Why does a child have to be the "bigger man" or "better man" than an adult? An eleven-year-old should not have to be more mature than a thirty-year-old. Instead of "forgiving" Snape or "tolerating" Snape's antics, he should go to the press and law enforcement, as well as retaining a lawyer and submitting a lawsuit against the school and the professor for slander and bullying.

Bullies only understand the language of force, power, and domination and the only way to make one stop is to show that you have more of any of that. Even if we accept that a Master Occlumens' memory is not fabricated (and there is ample evidence that it's fake-as well as ample evidence that it's not Snape's to begin with), and that Sirius Black and James Potter were bullies, Snape was their peer. The alleged behavior may have been horrendous, but it was between those within a similar cohort. Harry is Snape's student. That makes every instance of Snape's negative behavior against Harry infinitely more reprehensible than any action taken by Sirius, James, Remus or Peter.

One thing is clear: Snape may have been working for Dumbledore the whole time, Snape certainly helped defeat Voldemort in the end, but Snape was still an epic bastard who should never have been permitted to continue teaching or supervising students after any one of the incidents that can be found within the first five books.
tanithlipsky chapter 15 . 7/9
very good
mab70 chapter 15 . 7/6
Very much enjoying reading this story. I especially love the lighthearted tone, and the well-researched details. Will follow in anticipation of more enjoyable hours in your words.
Thank you for sharing your talent!
please finish this awesome and please write the star wars one please and finish different world story you started
marsolino chapter 1 . 6/19
I find the letter presumptuous. I agree with most of it, but why did the LT give him a list of friends? Wouldn't it have been better to leave the boy to make his own friendships? Now he will go to Hogwarts biased toward those people and probably get himself into Gryffindor
PoseidonPrince chapter 15 . 6/16