Reviews for Return of the Avengers
Nari Serpens chapter 30 . 8/1
now that I have FINALLY caught up with your writings, I want to say that it is kind of sad that you started before Ant-Man or at least AoU. Not that I blame you for starting when you had inspiration just, Ant-Man and Vision are my favorite Avengers. Not to mention Malekith would never have been able to stand against Ant-Man, and say good bye to the Balrog for Vision. Anyway, I LOVE your writing you do a good job with puns (something I fail at lol) and practically every kind of writing you attempted. Good luck continuing!
sweetandsimple1 chapter 22 . 7/24
All hail the inventor of Boromir/Sif! ..Ok well even if this has been done before, I'm sure other authors are hard-pressed to do it as excellently as you have. There are so many things I adore about this story! :)
Sethiel chapter 30 . 7/3
Yes...:-) are nearing the end? Will sakramento take part in the chapters? Love your works.
Lord Mortensen chapter 30 . 7/2
Awesome! please update soon! I cant wait to read the epiloge!
StarlightGilgalad chapter 30 . 7/2
Well, I can say that it was definitely the best and most exiting chapter so far! Well done! Well done indeed!
Jo chapter 30 . 7/1
OMG! talk about epic! that was just omg amazing brilliant loved it sad to see some characters die! loving this story!
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 30 . 7/1
You were right when you said that the final battle will make up for not replicating the AoU fight scenes. I loved this climax and like always, I'm at a loss of words. I never guessed the prisoner would be an ancient Balrog. Now I just wanna ask if there would be a third part? It would be cool to have the most epic fan-fiction trilogy.
Brad W chapter 30 . 7/1
Fantastic action. Looking forward to seeing how you plan on ending this epic tale. Keep up the good work!
RakCetGirl chapter 30 . 6/30
Beautiful. Just beautiful. I figured the Silmarils weren't his ultimate power source, given the 'prisoner' hints, but I never would've guessed in a million years it'd have been a Balrog. Good plot twist. :)

I was sad to see so many people die, but just as glad that everyone else lived. And the Sam moment? Perfect. I loved it all. I don't think I can sing enough praise for this chapter. I kept getting really jumpy and on edge and excited during this because of the action and because I know you have no problem with killing folks off.

Considering, (if I'm remembering correctly), that this is before AoU, I wonder what kind of effect all this character development would have on AoU, Civil War, and Ragnarok. Have you considered doing some follow up stories based on these events with those too? Sorry! Getting ahead of the story. I can't wait to find out what happens with Saruman and how everything is resolved this time around! :D See ya next chapter!
birdy chapter 30 . 6/30
please update soon this was great
geme1 chapter 30 . 6/30
HALBARAD…! HALDIR! WAAA…I CRY…I WAIT THE NEXT CHAPTER…n.n
neah20 chapter 30 . 6/30
I cry for haldir, halbarad, wulf and all haradrim and eldar... Great chapter, who is the prisione of saruman and malekin?
See ya!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 30 . 6/30
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
silmarlfan1 chapter 30 . 6/30
YES! I waited so long to see this! you were great. ever consider being a screen-wright, you would be great! you had me on the edge of my seat. and Haldir, oh, what a fitting bit of vengeance using his sword to kill Malekith. wonderful! just wonderful. you big sneak! you had me going the whole time, nice. good end. I love that you used Loki's line in the end. perfect ending.
cannot wait for the next part, please make it sooner than this one.
JJAndrews chapter 30 . 6/30
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC! That was the coolest thing since Unicron slammed his fist into Cybertron in the animated Transformers movie! My God! That was AMAZING!