Reviews for Blackened Sunrise
llamaninja7734 chapter 66 . 6/15
This story was great, and I am very sad to see it abandoned. I hope you may one day continue this.
SB and OGMM chapter 7 . 2/24
Dammit, I know this may sound a little prejudice but whenever Draco turns into a main character it's a instant turn-off for a story the reading, I just have a personal vendetta against him and weaselly face and his ridiculous bleach blonde hair. I have a long list of things that I hate about him. Sorry, I'm your FanFic is amazing but I can't stand Draco and his... Draco-ness.
mattymo153 chapter 51 . 1/14
again 3am and again all your wonderful fault
I love crazi insane harry and you write him wonderfully
mattymo153 chapter 34 . 1/12
gotta be up in...4 and a half hours...and I blame you that im still awake
I LOVE THIS SHIT! I really really do
so thank you thank you thank you for writing this
Guest chapter 66 . 8/1/2014
Where is the rest of the story? It has been far too long...
awesomeness-rocks chapter 66 . 7/2/2014
/stares at last updated date
/pokes
Guest chapter 66 . 1/21/2014
Are u done with this? I really enjoyed it though!
Neko chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
what happened to your Oct.2, 2007 post?
alemery chapter 66 . 6/22/2013
This is one of the best kind of stories. The insanity of it makes me so happy I get a case of the giggles. I hope you find a Muse that doesn't slack off.
Philodice chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Insanity can be a good story. Good writing, descriptive, not boring.
VitamInTenebris chapter 39 . 10/22/2012
AAAHHHH OH MY FREAKING GAWD I FRIKKIN LOVE FALLEN ANGELS AHHHH AND YES I REALLY AM SQUEALING RIGHT NOW *GRIN*
LittleBabeBlue chapter 66 . 9/6/2012
Why is this not finished? Harry's delicious insanity makes the story. Coupled with wings, and his dark, bad boy attitude, I LOVE HIM! Please continue this. I'm begging you. I have read this 3 times and have convinced 4 friends to read it. PLEASE CONTINUE
Vampyre Moon chapter 66 . 10/23/2011
Hey, just read these 66 chapters and wanted to let you know :)
Impstar chapter 66 . 10/17/2011
Excellent the story is amazing... and discontinued. I have learned from experience that maybe 1 out of 1000 stories that haven't been continued for as long as this one has continue. Maybe, I haven't actually read that many fics, but out of the ones I have, maybe one story (MAYBE) recovered. Too bad, because this was a real cliffy. I was actually looking forward to the idea that the balance as it was could never be reached, but could be balanced eventually. Hah, balanced. If the balance isn't balanced, it won't be balanced... maybe I'm gone a little kuku from reading this.
dreamjanus chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Astigmatism is a slight misshaping of your eye.

It has no effect on being either near-sighted, far-sighted and only has one potential side-effect that could actually affect your life in anyway...

It makes your perception of depth, the distance between objects and yourself, slightly off...Not else.

If it affects your life then you are either a MAJOR DRAMA QUEEN or too lazy to adjust to it as any typical 4 or 5 year old does.

I speak from experience