Reviews for Blackened Sunrise
pisiform chapter 2 . 10/20/2002
Awesome. This is very cool. Can't wait to here more about this "caretaker." Is wolfe him? Please post more soon.
Eaiva le Fay chapter 2 . 10/20/2002
*grins* This is a cool story! Update as soon as you can!

Is Wolfos the man Harry was living with before he was forced back to the school?

Fluffy Bugs,

Bryt
Beatrice chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
This is cool! It's so different from the other one's i read. Keep it up. -
Felicity Dream chapter 2 . 10/20/2002
Cool. I definitely like this Harry. Put more, please.
katrina chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
OOOOOOHHHHH, me likey! More please!
FlameFury chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
diffrent from what i normally read, but still quite good. need more detail about why the cuffs and stuff are on harry and more detail about this workshop. or are you going to add that in other chapters ? still good and keep posting.
Nyghthawk28 chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
I love this story it's WONDERFUL! I can't wait for the next part! _ I especially like the part about Harry being chained to the table. So how is Draco going to react to a no doubt more vicious Harry?

Write more! Write Faster! Write NOW!
Samuel John Winchester chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
I have only one word that could describe this Chapter, and thet word is "AWESOME!" I love it. Plese write more?
ITish chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy weird but cool MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
Resident Goddess chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
That's a very interesting start. It poses a lot of questions for you to answer in the upcoming chapters-good job with that. The descriptions are going well, and everyone seems quite in-character except for maybe Harry (but I'm sure there's a reason for that). But where's Hermione? Wouldn't she jump at the chance to interrogate Harry if he had been gone for so long?

Good job, anyway.
Zoheret and Dove chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Hmmm...interesting...Put up the next chapter soon I'm intrigued...good job by the way : )

~Dove
Maximum Poofy chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
I can tell dis is goin' to be interestin' and cool. I hope you get the next chapter up soon, can't wait to read it. in the meantime, welcome to my favorites list.-
SaGGiTaRiuS000 chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
I absolutely love it, and I want to read more. Great characterization. Nice amount of mysterious happenings.
Carolina Riddle chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
Me like!

It's a nice story, keep writing. I hope Hermione wil appear some time soon...
sil chapter 1 . 10/19/2002