Reviews for Blackened Sunrise
mysterywalker chapter 49 . 6/29/2005
Yes, go you!

Rabbit-Fu! *dies of laughing*

I promise I'll review again when I've finished reading - don't normally review in between chapters. Disrupts the _flow_, y'know?

Just HAD to comment on Rabit-Fu tho ;)

You rock *peace sign*
evansentranced chapter 29 . 6/29/2005
Wait...I thought the first generation of weapons was made centuries ago. He hasn't been around for centuries. Is there something I'm missing?
evansentranced chapter 22 . 6/29/2005
Once again, I've scared people with my... did you call it 'demonic' laughter in one of the earlier chapters? That really seems to fit. I loved this chapter, that was awesome, Harry is brilliant. I can only imagine how much fun it would be to go to this Hogwarts and be Harry or Ginny or Draco...sigh, that may never be. I've remembered what I was going to say, and realized it wasn't exactly important. I do that sometimes. It was mostly just 'your house sounds awesome, your parents seem really cool...wish my dad was a funny drunk, the only way my mom would let me get a tattoo or eyes peirced is if I payed for it myself and hid it from dad for at least a year...my parents generally just ignore us on weekends, love the movie idea' ...well guess that was one of those 'greener grass' things... ah well.
evansentranced chapter 21 . 6/29/2005
Oh, I love this fic! Harry reminds me of myself...mostly his plot for world domination, the way he acts, the insanity, the cheerful humming, the split second mood swings, the cheerful humming accompianied by twisted verse...This new Harry rocks. And we share the same sense of humor. I can easily say this is what I'd be like had I gone to Hogwarts, maybe not with so much power (oh, how I wish) but scaring everyone and making them doubt my sanity. Hell, I do it anyway. I'm scaring my mother with my maniacal laughter...your fic brings forth memories...good for me, not so much for others...heh... Wait, this review had a point...what was it? Oh well, if I remember, I'll review another chapter...
FrozenOnyxPhoenix chapter 67 . 6/27/2005
you either named your dog "one word" or "strawberry"... I honestly hoped you were shooting for strawberry... love the story. in best darth vader voice "The force commands you to do a sequal."
Angelic Moon chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
okay, i read this a long time ago and i just found it so this is mostly to add it on to my fav. list and er...good job?
snape504 chapter 67 . 6/23/2005
This story is fantastic. Its a good thing I am a fast reader, I just found your story yesterday and have read all you have written. Please update again soon. I am adding you to my alert list.
Sonya chapter 67 . 6/21/2005
Your characterization seems to be written very childishly. It was like Immatation-Goth-Hottopic-Insane-Harry-Sue gone wrong. To be fair, I'm not really surprised at how much praise your fic has gotten. There is, however, no accounting for good taste. There's something out there for everyone apparently, but I would take this fic out back and shoot it if it were mine.
Lanhar chapter 67 . 6/20/2005
hey, i was goning to tell you how great i thought the whole story was, but i was kinda saddened with the ending, i mean yay for the randomness, but it seemed a bit dissapointing after the greatness of the rest of the work, all the bits about the stones they were finding and harry on the motorcycle and nothing about draco in america...

heres hopeing that there is a 2.0

and hope to read the novel on the living weapons when is all done and published like!

great concept, i love the originality of it, and harrys reactions to being back at school at the begining of the year!
Byakko chapter 67 . 6/19/2005
dude...wut the fuck...
Casseeinamirror chapter 67 . 6/18/2005
what the? that ending was very confusing. please do the sequal soon, the whole story was excellent i love insane harry stories. so please please put up the sequal
Sukera chapter 38 . 6/14/2005
Alrightythen! I'm slowly work'n my way through your story, its really quite interesting so far but this is my stopping point for now, I'll come back to continue later.

Sukera chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
This story sounds very interesting so far!i cant finish it now though so Ill come back later to read on.

Sukera
WakkameSoup chapter 67 . 6/8/2005
Hee hee. Wow. The ending was like total randomness. I have to tell my cousin about this fic... I love your ending, I had quite given up hope of your ever updating. _ HUZZAH! You have made my millemium.
Les of Chance chapter 67 . 6/8/2005
OH MY GOD!

you are a goddess! i swear it. but yea i tried to read straight through your story one night but soon realized that that really could not be done (especially with my ADD) so after a little less than a week i have finished your story (which is more like a small novel), but wow. that story is amazing and the ending...that really through me for a loop and i liked it. and whats up with only Harry and Ron surviving...that doesnt make sense.
1,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »