Reviews for Blackened Sunrise
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 67 . 6/8/2005
::chuckles at the ending:: You know... that chapter there threw me for a second or two until I read just the barest of your Ending AN's.. about it being The End and a crappy ending... But.. it makes a weird sort of sense if you think of ch. 66's ending. _ . . Great story mate! I've really, really, bloody enjoyed reading it. A batty Harry? Never seen it before. Have to say. I've loved it! heh _ Even printed out six chapters to send to my Sis so she can read what it's like. _~ . . Take care and keep writing!
Kevin-McKay chapter 67 . 6/6/2005
lol! i love the ending! total randomness 0wnz! hmm...Lord of Light Ronnie and Dark Master Harry, set out to screw around with the world forever! *fanfare* w00t.

anywayz, that was just awesome...have fun writing the re-write, hope it comes out as random as the original!
isthisonetaken chapter 67 . 5/23/2005
Love the whole insane Harry thing, though it was hot. :p
Scamber Dragon chapter 67 . 5/19/2005
I have to echo most other people on this - waited for a while, found it updated, found it... somehow ended? Found the ending too short and totally confusing and unrelevant. Cummon, that's something one of my friends and I did to our horrible matrix story just to kill time.

Coherent ending now, maybe? ) I know you're planning 2.0 or whatever, but it would be nice to at least have a ending that makes sense, even if it is somewhat short. Just having a random fairy death and then all of a sudden Ron and Harry are manipulating time to see what happens doesn't really work with the story. At all. Maybe this should have been left off... o.O
DeetsViBre chapter 8 . 5/15/2005
good chapter... but you do realize that Ginny is not short for Virginia its short for Ginnerva.

Sami
Fan of Great Works chapter 67 . 5/12/2005
Why is it that when an author can't finish a fic it ends with a random chapter of madness?

MAybe not all but most. One of those authors is a friend of mine. But he won't explain to me why.
Extremely Pissed chapter 67 . 5/11/2005
I just want you to know that i waited for a month for this chapter and it was beyond suck. You'll have to invent a new word for just how much this ending sucked because not only does it defy all reasoning but it sucks so bad that my tiny brain can't come up with a sufficient word for how bad it truly was. Oh- and by the way- up until here, actually- up until the faery stuff this was a really good fic. I say this because i care.
The Crow Flies at Midnight chapter 67 . 5/9/2005
*blink-blink* um...confused here what happened? *scratches head* oh well i liked it any way! :D
Lady Manetsu chapter 67 . 5/8/2005
...You know, I've been waiting over a year for you to update. *frown* And it took more than a week for me to notice you had.

There's something wrong with that, but I don't quite know what it is...
HK-47 and Meatbag chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
Interesting...As before I shall read more soon.
makeoutslut chapter 67 . 5/8/2005
honestly, this story was really good and well set up and i think it deserves a better ending than this. its funny, but i really think you just got lazy and decided not to continue all the way through the end. or this was your plan all along, which is fine, but i think a story this good deserves a better ending.
HK-47 and Meatbag chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
Excellent I will read more soon!
Thuriel chapter 67 . 5/7/2005
That has got to be the evillest ending to a fanfiction I've ever read.

Excellent work.
Guest chapter 48 . 5/7/2005
yup you are
freeflying10000 chapter 67 . 5/6/2005
what the hell happened to hermione
1,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »