Reviews for Blackened Sunrise
nikki chapter 42 . 1/12/2010
ah well never mind answering that song question...lol. Puddle of Mudd is a good, but old band now isn't it?
nikki chapter 41 . 1/12/2010
*childish whine* I wanna know what song harry was singing! it sounds amusing! considering both harry's and your own sense of humor...Love the story too! probably my favorite out of, quite possibly, over a hundred stories! cookies all 'round! YAY!
cockroach62 chapter 66 . 10/22/2009
great story but is there really a need to have 66 chapters this far through the story? ok, it is possible to have this many chaps at the end of the story, but seriously? ur like 3/4 of the way through and ur at 66. i just thought that i'd point that out.

added to my favs

Cockroach
Tobias chapter 15 . 8/31/2009
i read it till this chapter and will go on. i like it, but is not "brilliant" or something like that. reading harry telling himself and everyone else who likes to hear it (or not) that hes insane is just... strange... i mean his "crazy" acting (even this "oh, look at me, i'm so insane" thing) just reflects the behaviour of many teenage girls i know or knew... this point isnt very believable. im 20 and male, thats why this point of view may be a bit stereotype but over all i think i am right.

pls excuse my bad english, i'm german and pretty drunk (or "drunken"? i dont know right now...)

greetz, tobias
keep4life20 chapter 66 . 7/24/2009
wow i loved this story. i started yesterday and read it all the way through, but unfortunatly i just read on your profile that it was discontinued. please please update it
beka97 chapter 66 . 6/11/2009
WOW! THIS IS SO GOOD! I LOVE IT! CAN YOU PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE IT! CAN VELOCITY USE THE POWER!
Proof of Nothing chapter 66 . 3/4/2009
Will you please update this? (Huge Puppy-Dog Eyes)
The tainted Angel of the sands chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
very good story so far.
mountainelements chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
Yes! I hadn't expected Sirius because I thought he was too old, but he's one of my favorite characters. I must keep reading to find out how Draco reacts to this addition. I love how insanity is the key to power.
mountainelements chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
I'm not sure if you care but you haven't gotten to revising this chapter yet. Ginny is called "Virginia" several times. I like what you did with Blaise Zabini. I also am happy that you're not including romance. It seems like a lot of authors spoil good action stories by including badly written romance.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Nice start. Drew me in and made me want more. Good job.

Looking forward to the rest.

Thanks for writing.

Tom A.
Najrala chapter 45 . 8/30/2008
I luv Nate! Sque~!
bluefynx chapter 66 . 7/21/2008
- I can't wait for the next chapter of this story, it's brilliant!
Mikaela chapter 66 . 7/12/2008
:O Not fair! I never got to read chapter 67! O_O are you ever continuing this? Like ever? Cuz I really want to know what happened! X Please continue?
anon chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
I was hoping to see Harry attempt to explain the Trepies :( Or to see over 90 reviews asking what the Trepies were from

FF8 was definitally my favorite, so I loved the reference, even if it is wrong timeline-wise... I think? I dont think it was out yet for Harry being in school, but o well.
1,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »