Reviews for Mother Mine
Sherlockian89 chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Man I'm so loving this story, please update soon. :-)
Karen Weasley chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
Wow...this is getting interesting! The thing that impresses me most about this story is your ability to write their characters so well! I can picture everything and hear everything as well, so kudos for that! I'm not sure how I feel about his mother yet...I can't believe she embarrassed him like that, but it certainly makes for an interesting dynamic. Great chapter, and I can't wait to read more!
Nerd-Herd-27 chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Strangely enough, I think I was actually picturing Angela Lansbury while reading this, but could not remember her name, for the life of me! :)
I look forward to another great chapter!
P. S. The fact that you said "God bless" gave me just a teensy bit of hope for humanity again. :) So, thanks for that. And God bless!
-CK
onix8080 chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
loved it so much
Sherlockian89 chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
ROTFL Good grief this is fantastic! I'm really enjoying this and please update soon.:-)
Nerd-Herd-27 chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
I can't WAIT to read more! No, really. I honestly cannot wait. I may burst...
Are you perhaps picturing Maggie Smith?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Love it!
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Cutiekate8 chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
This is really good btw but I just wanted to tell you that Sherlock got Clyde in that episode about conspiracy theorist who was murdured. He owned a turtle and Sherlock took him saying he would make turtle soup but he kept him instead.
Karen Weasley chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Hmmm...I think I caught the clues in this chapter. My first thought was Julie Andrews because of the hair and voice and eyes (plus I think she'd make an awesome Mother for Sherlock) but then I thought it had to be someone who played Mrs. Lovett because of the song lyrics (nothing's gonna harm you, not while I'm around). I had to look it up, but is it Angela Lansbury? I know some people say they look alike (Lansbury and Andrews).

Anyway, I loved the chapter, and the reaction from Sherlock to seeing his mother was perfect - great job! I can't wait to read more! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Liking the story. My guess: Helen Mirren
Nerd-Herd-27 chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Aghhh I want to know what happens! :)
Great story so far! I love Sherlock's mother; she's perfect! Can't wait to see them interact.
Karen Weasley chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
I really like this story! It's great so far, and I can't wait until Sherlock meets his mother again (I'm assuming that's who Violet is). Please update soon!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Amusing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
It's an amazing begining. When will you continue the story?