Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
Gitana del Sol chapter 1 . 2/16
This was good! I don't normally read slash but I think you handled it well, and I love your characterization of Ron. I like the whole...numbness? Broken up by bouts of desperation? I can't really describe it, but you executed it wonderfully and so perfectly on point. This line (whole paragraph, really): "I follow and try to stop him, grabbing at his shirt, hi arm, his shoulder."
You can just *feel* Ron's desperation, the emotional force behind it and yet the reluctance of putting himself so emotionally out there. And how Harry is just ignoring him - perfection!
I really liked how rough and sensual the little scene with Malfoy was; I think it is very fitting.
The whole thing was very well-written.
The only issue I had with this was that it was all in italics. I don't see any reason for this at all, seeing as you are not jumping back and forth between time or consciousness or character PoV, so it adds nothing to the story. Other than this one structural setback, this story was really great!
Lover of Emotions chapter 5 . 1/18
that is good. update soon please.
FrostFlamer chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
So this chapter hailed the appearance of some new information, as well as why Hermione hasn't been mentioned before.

I can't say I like the cliffhanger, but I suppose we can manage.

Marvelously written; I hope to see more. (Preferably sometime soon, but later is good, too.)

Frost