Reviews for Your star
Doujin-Maker chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
Holy crap, the crip!
Bookworm1986 chapter 37 . 1/13/2015
Thank goodness he got her. I am glad she was able to admit her fear to him whilst letting him in. It is so very her. I like the cliff hanger. This should be good.
Bookworm1986 chapter 36 . 12/29/2014
I detest Javadi. I loved the actor though. Thought he did slimy creep very well. You capture him so well here and I suspect he is going to find out very soon that you do not upset Peter Quinn which I look forward to.
Bookworm1986 chapter 35 . 12/16/2014
Finally getting around to catching up. Quinn compartmentalising one more time. Stone cold! Maggie's reaction about their mother is brilliantly written with the officers not realising she's not upset about it. Typical Carrie running off on her own... I love the ending. Has someone just seriously effed it all up? Can't wait to find out whether or not that is on purpose. Looking forward to next.
katieek10 chapter 35 . 12/2/2014
I LOVE YOUR FIC PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LilMisfit5290 chapter 35 . 11/2/2014
Ooooh, great chapter. Thank you thank you Quinn for taking the shot. Loved how Maggie's reaction and hysteria was interpreted as grief by onlookers but was actually relief/joy. And great scene between Carrie and Javadi. "What can I say, I love your food." Awesome ending too. So glad you updated! Looking forward to more. :)
red lighting chapter 34 . 9/30/2014
love it
Bookworm1986 chapter 34 . 9/30/2014
Agghhh, don't stop there! Oh Maura has had it. Love all of this from Carrie recognising how she doesn't even know how she feels about Quinn right now to the way Quinn and Saul corner Adal. Nice to see his nose out of joint and him caught on the hop for once, That guy just irritates me. Always love a good conversation between Maggie and Carrie as well. Looking forward to more.
LilMisfit5290 chapter 33 . 9/21/2014
Oh wow, such an intense scene between Maura/Carrie. Poor Carrie. Agh, so much going on. Very well written. Liked too how Quinn reassured her she's a good mother. Great work. :) Loved your Fara/Max prompt suggestion too! :)
Bookworm1986 chapter 33 . 9/20/2014
Really feel it for Carrie in this chapter. It's all happening. Very glad Quinn called Saul and laughed at the fact Quinn just had to say Lockhart and Saul knew. Also like the fact you highlighted the difference between Maggie and Carrie with Carrie needing to confront and Maggie not needing to. Also very good to have Maggie realise Quinn was there to help. Looking forward to more.
Bookworm1986 chapter 32 . 9/9/2014
Fabulous chapter. I especially like how Quinn has Lockhart figured out and I snot willing to take his BS, where as Carrie has her mind elsewhere and it is distracting her. I love the confrontation with Maura and that Carrie can depend on Maggie at the end. Also a boy in the family...YAAAY That second author's note is a bit ominous...can't wait.
LilMisfit5290 chapter 32 . 9/1/2014
Great update. LOVED Carrie confronting Maura, epic scene that I could picture so well in my head. Broke my heart though how she felt as alone as she did after Brody died. Great scene with her and Maggie too, I'm so anxious to see the rest of it play out! That last A/N has me nervous too, in a good/eager with anticipation way. Looking forward to more!
Bookworm1986 chapter 31 . 8/30/2014
Oh poor Carrie. Everything is hitting her at once in this chapter. Don't think Carrie's mom quite realises just who she is dealing with to be honest.
Bookworm1986 chapter 30 . 8/30/2014
Oh no. Maggie! Knew that Carrie seeing Maura would cause bother. Hopefully Maggie will calm down. Very glad Carrie didn't leave Stella behind. Hoping Frank is going to be ok. Yay for Virgil doing some snooping on Carrie's behalf.
red lighting chapter 31 . 8/29/2014