Reviews for Winter's Chill, Spring's Warmth
Anonymousme chapter 2 . 8/14/2019
Ohhh, I do wish you had made a third chapter. This was much too short for me...are you sure you can't add another chapter to this? Please? I don't think anyone would mind!
Whovianeverlark17 chapter 1 . 1/26/2019
this was very touching. well done
All4Aslan chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
Ha, ha, Peter fell out of his hammock! That's my favorite part of the story!
All4Aslan chapter 2 . 8/11/2017
Amazing. Just amazing.
British Chaos chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Very touching. I love the pure, raw emotions. Well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Brilliant! That was so nicely done and my favorite part was when Aslan and Edmund were talking. It really shows the real meaning of forgiveness of sins. The meeting with the girls and Peter was really sweet (and I liked the reminder of the hammock...which Peter easily falls out of)
Great story, and Christ is Risen indeed!
Lady Hannah
WillowDryad chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Oh, I love this. Edmund's talk with Aslan is great. Then his talk with Peter is just right, too. They haven't been close, but they want to be. Even if it's a little awkward, it's a start.

And what a great story to post on Easter Sunday.

He is risen indeed!
trustingHim17 chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
loved it :)
MCH chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
It must at times have seen so hard to Edmund to gain the Narnians trust. But as Aslan said he would always be with Edmund and He trusted Edmund to do his best. Sometimes that all Edmund needed. I always thought him and Lucy had the strongest faith in Aslan and Narnia. They must have giver great solace to Peter after he could no longer return.
quarterhorseranch chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
He is risen indeed!

As always, I just love the symbolism! :)
Miss mia chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Second part! I want the second part! Don't leave us here with rotting heads (EWWW!). Shivery stuff!
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I was SO glad when Edmund was finally rescued! Looking forward to his meeting with Aslan. I hope he gets to see his family, too.

Ugh, Jadis is creepy and horrible. Those poor Foxes.
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I love the comparison of Orieus as an avenging angel!

The very beginning of the chapter was a bit confusing, though, with two female characters both being referred to as she. Took me a while to figure out that the nymph wasn't the one moving!
trustingHim17 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
LOVE IT :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Power, when used in the wrong way, corrupts. You did such a great job with this story; every author looks at this scene so differently and writes it a different way. I never get tired of reading them. I really appreciated knowing Edmund's thoughts throughout this story, and I have come to dislike Jadis even more than I did a little over four thousand words ago. She deserves a terrible end.
Great job!