Reviews for Insanity
heidipoo chapter 9 . 1/21/2015
Oh my god you've got to update this. I NEED to know what happens.
heidipoo chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
I can't believe Randy did that! Holy shit!
heidipoo chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Another awesome chapter.
heidipoo chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
heidipoo chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
Aw, poor Dean.
Very well written chapter. Loved it.
heidipoo chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
Awesome chapter, can't wait to see what happens next. You portray Dean so well.
heidipoo chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
Looking forward to reading the rest.
lunatichuganomics chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Now Melly rewd chapters 4-6, but I still don't like Dean/Emma. They feel awkward. Dean seems to have a temper, so I hope it does't give him issues.
lunatichuganomics chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Melly read chapters 1-3. You write Dean well. Good job little blonde. Don't know how I feel about Dean/Emma. I don't like them. He's mean to her, and shes rude to him...
WhiteAsukalover chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Poor Ambrose, that tormented soul..
Pinayprincesa chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Hmmmmm...why do I have that feeling Seth was the one who was behind this?
XxPikaSixJoyxX chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Man, this is dark. Dean's now got a giant target on his Emma doesn't go after him. I doubt he'll be able to handle her being hurt again. Oh lord, the fact he has that gun doesn't seem good for whoever who's going to be in his way at all.
MinakoLikeABoss chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Idk what to say other than you're a master at capturing Dean Ambrose I'm not sure if it's your writing style but it's so damn enticing and things are getting outrageous with Dean and the Authority!
flowersNfreaks chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
Wow! This really escalated quickly. I feel bad for both Dean and Emma, when will they be together. They both need to be happy together, please say that things will turn out good for them and that the Authority can't find anything that would say it was Dean that caused the fire and explosion.
RonTheRonin chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
Well damn, talk about ice stone cold fury. Dean is turning into quite the complicated case, and with the Authority sweating him, it's almost as if he's on America's Most Wanted list...Or at least the Authority's most wanted lol. Nice jab at Nattie too lol and good chapter Kaela! Lets see what Dean does with that gun.