Reviews for A Divine Intervention
JackFrost14 chapter 6 . 3/31
Interesting. Keep it up! :)
R. A Cross chapter 6 . 2/5
Nice! Please update soon
Choas Babe chapter 6 . 1/27
Ne, Tsuna needs this too. He needs to be needed. And if times passes while he's gone, and Reborn gets wind that Tsuna vanished from school grounds, I do not want to be in the Guardians' shoes. Mostly, I want to see Tsuna being Cloud's 'anti-angst.'
ash88 chapter 6 . 1/7
Wow..luv it...can't wait for the next chpt
watery girl chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Interesting story. I can't wait to see tsuna meeting FF7 characters. I think this story is pretty underrated.
kayla chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
good I like.
kimmmy chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
when are you going to update it has me looking this up everyday.
J-chan and Co chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Wow. I admit I wasn't completely expecting Giotto to let him go without some sort of verbal argueement. Although they did promise to bring him back safe and alive, so it makes sense. Makes me wish my parents were cool like that. T-T Anime characters have more privlages than me... How cruel...
Knight Yuuki chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Hey there author-san!

I LIKE this story of yours and cant wait for the next chap! Haha,juz found this crossover out of boredom and I didnt regret to spend my time reading it! Like the way Giotto act towards Tsuna..His precious decendant! Kyaa! Owh and who is the 'three' person that felt the tri-ni-sette? Owh and where is Enma? ( I hope you put him in this story..even juz a glimpse.. OwO) You did a good job at Tsuna thought..Yeah,he is tooo he is sooo strong! Cant wait at what will gonna happen when he met Cloud and the others FFVII character! :3
Ganbatte author-san!
Me: What are you doing Decimo guardians?! Abonding your precious SKY?! Arghh... *hug Tsuna
woooow chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
let tsuna learn to be a man let him grow let him grow to love himself come he been through too much to be slow and give him a oc girl this is something he has to do alone without people from his world getting in the dam way and thank you for giving haru and kioko boyfrends yesssssss .
grrrrr chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
like this now can you have learn how to fight with no pills and learn about life he needs to grow as a person.
Dandelion-san chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
It will be interesting to see where this goes. Its a pretty cool idea too since its hard to incorporate a world like KHR and FF7 together.
StoneLily chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
this seemed so short. hopefully the next one will be longer
Ddragon21 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
cool hope to see this updated
lunardusk chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
It seems interesting. I especially liked the comment about Iemitsu being a god-awful father because he kinda is. I can already imagine Tsuna fearing out about this. Good job.