Reviews for A Divine Intervention
Teal96ko chapter 6 . 10/29/2017
Why's my review always full of typos? Anyw ay, aww. I thought they will finally meet, too bad. But i admit you did warped KHR world neatly. I like the Giotto part! I hope Cloud will finally appear next chapter! Also, random question! If Cloud has a flame what type do you think it is? cloud flame? Storm? Lighting? Mist? Sky?

PS: Cloud flame fits his characters and ability (enhanced strength) so much, it's amusing for me...i mean how can his name be the same as a type of personality/ability form another fandom? Maybe FFVII is what will happen when your protagonist is a Hard Cloud type (according to KHR personality type, *laugh)
Teal96ko chapter 2 . 10/29/2017
I love how Aerith, Zack and pratically all Livestream don't know the concept of Fourth Wall and knock it down so easily! Lol. I love all the candidate naturally! Naruto, Harry, Luffy?! They already have tons of crossover! (beside Luffy, his i doubt his story still continues...) let's make KHR more popularrr!

Post-end Tsuna is the right choice anyway! Not yet tied full time as boss, but still already went through most trial! I'm excited to read more. I'm gonna read the next chapter now! But first, thanks for make it possible for me to read Tsuna and Cloud in one story!
Evolution Neya chapter 6 . 9/27/2016
Ooh I can't wait for Cloud to me Tsuna~
Plunny.Empress chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
Thanks for writing, posting, and updating this. :D Looks like fun! :D I look forward to what happens next. :)
Kikuriki chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
Tbh the first 5 chapters are just one long spread out introduction chapter...
I-AM-A-SUPER-SADIST chapter 6 . 4/19/2016
Update
LunaSoraYamiMoonlightCrystal chapter 6 . 2/26/2016
Please update!
JackFrost14 chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
Interesting. Keep it up! :)
R. A Cross chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
Nice! Please update soon
Choas Babe chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
Ne, Tsuna needs this too. He needs to be needed. And if times passes while he's gone, and Reborn gets wind that Tsuna vanished from school grounds, I do not want to be in the Guardians' shoes. Mostly, I want to see Tsuna being Cloud's 'anti-angst.'
ash88 chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Wow..luv it...can't wait for the next chpt
watery girl chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Interesting story. I can't wait to see tsuna meeting FF7 characters. I think this story is pretty underrated.
kayla chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
good I like.
kimmmy chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
when are you going to update it has me looking this up everyday.
JFoxx chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Wow. I admit I wasn't completely expecting Giotto to let him go without some sort of verbal argueement. Although they did promise to bring him back safe and alive, so it makes sense. Makes me wish my parents were cool like that. T-T Anime characters have more privlages than me... How cruel...