Reviews for Pausing The Flow
This shiz is dope.
I Always did like BeastBoy and Raven
:p
FF8cerberus chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
Only mistakes I noticed were some mix ups with "he" and "she" when you're referring to either Raven or Beastboy. Other than that, great chapter. That was an interesting way for X to get the suit. Honestly thought the computer would not give it up. Oh well. Cyborg has to take care of how friendly his T-car-chan is. No security whatsoever. She should've come out when Mod was there, but whatever. Beastboy had a close one there. Surprised he actually got a hole in his upper torso. Funny, though that you had Raven swear. I'm also wondering if what she told Beastboy will be further explained later and possibly be relative for an upcoming event. Until next time.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 21 . 9/8/2015
Poor Raven when she shot Beast Boy. I would be freaking out too if I shot my teammate.
Bwhaha, I love how mad she got when she found out that they went in her room.
Good Job on Beast not looking at her butt. He probably didn't want the Beast to slapped himself again. :P
Kurokawa Kazunari chapter 21 . 9/7/2015
Love it can't wait till next chapter.
McDiggity chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
Yargh, tis' ere be that booty me crew of hearty shippers be lookin' fee. Gud on ya me lad, and a bountiful travel on yet seas.
JasonVUK chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
:D Awesome! I honestly thought Raven had super killed Beast Boy then :
ABNALLDAY chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Dude, hands down one of the best fan fics I have ever had the honor of reading. Keep up the spectacular work and know that your particular style of writing kicks major ass. More authors should strive to be like you. Peace .
KOTG chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
Just binge read this and I have to say its amazing. Great job on the humor and action sequences, it flows really well. Keep the chapters coming. P.S. that X Dressers thing is still funny as hell...I need to grow up XD
CleoArrow chapter 21 . 9/5/2015
So Red X trying to invade the tower was hilarious. And also the T-car chasing him around. I imagined the car's voice in a super high tone, and that made it only funnier.
Raven? Swearing? It's the end of the world! Although that might literally come later... depending on if you decide to include it.
I'm glad to see you updated! I didn't see any mistakes which wasn't a surprise, and as always look forward to more.
Candy Phantom chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
Oh my gosh. XD Some parts of this were just downright hilarious. XD
Candy Phantom chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
Beasty, great final words. Even if they aren't final words. XD
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I think this will be interesting.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 21 . 9/5/2015
The security system just gave me a mental break-worth it.
Wolvmbm chapter 21 . 9/5/2015
Interesting update as you're planning something new towards the T-car.

Nice Beast Boy and Raven moment as they're slowly starting to see each other in a new light.

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. As I cannot wait to see how Mad Mod is handle in this tale.
ThommyPickles chapter 20 . 8/9/2015
Just caught up and I'm thoroughly enjoying your story. Keep it up!