Reviews for Kill El Kitsune
Shadow of God chapter 5 . 14h
This was definitely not one of your better works. You played the mystery and pronoun games for way too long. I have watched the original show a lot and even I can't make heads or tails of what the point is or why things went tits up to begin with. I can see why you abandoned it now. At least you are a better writer these days. For the most part.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 6 . 6/27
please continue this
Stratos263 chapter 6 . 4/23
Good job on the chapter and nice omake
Stratos263 chapter 5 . 4/23
Jesus how can so much happen in that amount of time.
Stratos263 chapter 4 . 4/23
Finally now we know what happen
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 4/23
Man what the hell happen after naruto pass out
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 4/23
Wait what happen
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 4/23
Good job on the start
MysticSpider chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
You got to the part where I most wanted, gave Ryuko some unexpected but awesome quirks, you left a cliffhanger. I'm back to this story after a year and I STILL don't have the pleasure of another chapter.
Kuronosa the World Wanderer chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
So we finally see Ryuko, huh?
kat1017 chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
give Ryuuko some very faint worked marks like Himawari's but barely visible so it could easily be hidden with light make up.
lava213 chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
come on man do another update
blukmage19r2 chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
How long must this waiting must go on?

When will Ryuko make her "official" appearance and how will Naruto get involved in meeting her; incognito, perhaps? And does this long-lost reunion be a rather bitter, yet sweet one? The heat of those battles will be on!
ProgressingFuture chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
This is beautiful
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
For some reason I want Nui to survive and be the 3rd daughter/stepdaughter of Naruto. Basically reformed by Naruto just like Sasuke was.
A big and happy family consisting of Naruto,Raygo,Rei,Satsuki,Ryuko,and Nui.

If your wondering what brought this on well...
It was a BleachxKill la Kill crossover fanfic that was in the 700k words.