Reviews for In The End
inuyasha16451 chapter 3 . 3/8
OMG. Please please come back and update this amazing story soon.
tuckwoo chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
This fic is really interesting!
InnominateLink chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
please continue this story. its beyond amazing.
Romantific chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
This story is quite interesting and I hope that you will continue with it.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
The concept reminds me of Beautiful World...
kamui5 chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
please update the story :D
dmg0813 chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
This is absolutely amazing so far. I hope to see an update soon
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
Plz update soon
Corporal-Cleanliness chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
Hmmm. A new take on the Harry-Defeats-Voldemort jazz.
I love it!
Sad that Harry wont be able to live long, but hopefully Draco can make it a little more bearable for us da girls
Can't wait for the next update :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
Loving the story Keep up the good work
sterekdrarry chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
Welcome back, I had hoped that you hadn't forgotten about your stories, I have been waiting patiently. Thanks so much for updating. I can't wait to read more.
Fumyo chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
Hi there. So far, I like your story very much. I especially like your portrayal of Harry, Draco, Severus and Remus. They seem to be very much "in character" as far as they can be under the circumstances of your storyline. You described the changes in Harry well and reasonable, and I like the way of going back and forth between present and past, so we only get glimpses into Harry's sixth year each chapter while still going forward with the actual storyline.
I'm looking forward to seeing the relationship between Harry and Draco develop. They seem to have a nice dynamic already.
Lucky for me, I only found out about this story today, so I didn't get to experience the long gap between the last chapters, which means that I really hope you'll keep writing.
One thing I'm actually a little bit confused about is the existence of Horcruxes. I don't know if you'll get to them in later chapters or if you just decided to leave them out entirely…?
But either way, great story so far - with the added bonus of no spelling errors (or very little, because I'm not an English native speaker and probably wouldn't detect everything) as well as good grammar. Thank Merlin!
Lupinesence chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
Great fic so far :)
CHS2BU chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
I like this story a lot. I find the times when Harry moves out of the comfort zone of the "Golden Trio" are the ones I like the most. You have created an opening for what could be a very interesting tale. Thank you for posting and I hope you get back to this.