Reviews for Memory
Aoi Bara94 chapter 2 . 1/24
Please show me the event that made Zero loose his memory.
Winged-Ashes chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
lol...that last bit was funny...plz update soon
kuroh chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
sousie chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
update soon
cherrypopper11 chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Please update soon!
A bewitching scene chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
love it. especially the ending lol like ( OMG KANAME-SENPAI IS GAY!) XD, an with Zero's amnesia ooooooooooooooooh. btw i was wondering if there was a little incest (one-sided love) with Ichiru maybe i'm thinkin a lil bit of nuts onto my vanilla ice cream eh eh eh? catch my anyway hoping to see a update SOOON! undresses this story with another chapter hmm my i love my nuts on my ice cream ;).
Saranki Mahira chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Awwwwwwww keep writing! This is pretty good :D
Neko chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Awesome chapter! I wish Aidou hadn't intrupted Kaname & Zero, then Kaname could of helped himself to a big slice of Zero. Can't wait for an update!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Good two chapters.
irmina chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Glad you updated. I am still curious what triggers Zero's amnesia. Is Kaname going to re-enact the event anytime soon?

Oh no, Aido and his big mouth! I think Zero will be embarrass and Kaname will be mad at Aido for interrupting him. Will he get a slap? And Kaname is not gay, he is only gay for Zero, rite?
sachesan chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
it's the same story as chapter 1? did you mistaken or not?
angelionfire chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
please update soon!
Little Shinn chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
keep going
cool and funny
hope to see you update soon
cyhap chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
lol wonder what kaname's going to do to aido for interrupting his time with zero. loved it...seems like there could have been a rivalry between kaname and kaito...and zero being a badass before? wow
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Only a genius like Aidou could ask such a stupid question.